Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge, Doflamingo, techincally Vergo. got captured by Black Maria and fell for her trap guess his CoO was not up to par

Which one are you going off of, in anime he ran away from Page One and knocked out Drake similar to Apoo knocking out Luffy

Or Manga where the fight between Sanji and Page One was unfinished and Drake kicked Sanji through the house

Zoro fended off Hawkins, Faced off against Kyoshiro, beat Kamazou, beat Apoo, scarred Kaido, has CoC.

Why you lyin?
Judge one he cheated, so that isn't one. Doffy I can give you. Vergo wasn't really finished to say who would win, but Sanji was nerfed going in, so make sense on it not finishing, but would have beaten him. We are no using him not fighting women as real fight? Bruh, your desperate as we know he won't harm women, but doesn't mean he isn't stronger than them.

He beaten PO and Drake given PO never came back and Anime scene on Sanji vs Drake is canon one by Oda like flashback are.

Zoro never beaten neither enemies as Hawkins bloodied him (@Kejon), Kyoshiro played him and wasn't a real enemy, Kamazou fainted and tie with him (@rerere), Apoo he couldn't handle in one on one and need Drake to help him hold him down before attacking. Even then one of his best attacks didn't stop Apoo getting back on his feet, and again Kaido one-shot him. Getting help from 5 guys and getting cut in due to Enma doesn't stop that you got beaten easily by someone when you got hit by his club first time.

Truths, your on the lie.

Did Oda just give another Yamato vs Kaido cliffhanger right after the latest chapter? :pepeke:

The only surprising part of the spoiler thus far is to realize Ulti took the combo attack of BM's 3 main weapons and could still fight afterwards:pepeanger:
and ulti gonna wake up again from nami s attack to
nothing surprising from this mickey mouse mangaka :milaugh:

Judge, Doflamingo, techincally Vergo. got captured by Black Maria and fell for her trap guess his CoO was not up to par

Which one are you going off of, in anime he ran away from Page One and knocked out Drake similar to Apoo knocking out Luffy

Or Manga where the fight between Sanji and Page One was unfinished and Drake kicked Sanji through the house

Zoro fended off Hawkins, Faced off against Kyoshiro, beat Kamazou, beat Apoo, scarred Kaido, has CoC.

Why you lyin?
Whats even the point of this? Base Sanjis literally fighting a commander right now......and people already know Zoro is stronger than Sanji

She also wanted to sail the seas you know.
The entire theme about being free. Many people already foresaw her joining.
I was 50/50.
No problem joining. Just there is no basement to join.

I have been waiting you , Luffy.
I wanna freedom Luffy.
His father tortured her for 20 years. But he also thinks that she will do whatever his father says. Hasn't he recognized his daughter in 20 years? Does not make sense at all.

Judge one he cheated, so that isn't one. Doffy I can give you. Vergo wasn't really finished to say who would win, but Sanji was nerfed going in, so make sense on it not finishing, but would have beaten him. We are no using him not fighting women as real fight? Bruh, your desperate as we know he won't harm women, but doesn't mean he isn't stronger than them.

He beaten PO and Drake given PO never came back and Anime scene on Sanji vs Drake is canon one by Oda like flashback are.

Zoro never beaten neither enemies as Hawkins bloodied him (@Kejon), Kyoshiro played him and wasn't a real enemy, Kamazou fainted and tie with him (@rerere), Apoo he couldn't handle in one on one and need Drake to help him hold him down before attacking. Even then one of his best attacks didn't stop Apoo getting back on his feet, and again Kaido one-shot him. Getting help from 5 guys and getting cut in due to Enma doesn't stop that you got beaten easily by someone when you got hit by his club first time.

Truths, your on the lie.
He conceded to Doffy, he lost to Judge... that's how losing works any way you shape it. Lol at your excuse for Vergo. Where did I mention he got beated by Black Maria... It's so easy to catch you in your lies, I said he got "captured" by Black Maria... which is true... and because he was too slow to evade... SAD! and fell into her trap because his CoO was not up to par.

Zoro got hit by a nail.... apparantly to you that's a attack that "bodied zoro" even though it did not effect Zoro's fighting ability. He got hit by the nails because he was not fast enough to block all the nails.
Kyoshiro's henchmen dont mention that during their matchup
Apoo is trash and Zoro took out the trash, an L is still an L

Ulti got back up from Big Mom's attack.

Zoro didnt get help, working together and getting help are two different things

When you can start commenting actual facts come back and we can talk again "kid"

Status
Not open for further replies.