Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this dude dumb or sum?
ain t this zoro 1v1 kaido and managing to overpower him and make a scar:suresure:

then zoro colapsed because of hakai damage he took from 2 yonko the strongest attack in the world :cheers:
Consistency.

Zoro can't use Ashura or kings haki infused attacks Consistently like Luffy ( although it was stated to be sloppy ) and maybe Yamato, depending on pictures.

Zoro only uses ashura as a last ditch finishing move, until he does it naturally that panel of him scarring kaido doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.

Also collaped after BRIEFLY blocking an attack from 2 yonko. He's not fully blocking it and coming out in the same condition he's currently in.

Zoro simply put isn't even on Luffys tier who's still inferior to Kaido.

Zoro is good but dont overhyped him to make h something he's not.

What L lmfao

Cinera: Yamao so strong she will push Kaido into using Hybrid form
Kaido: *already using Hybrid form before the battle starts*

Yeah, proves that Kaido's hybrid form isn't hot shit anymore. It was mystery in the beginning, yet after first usage it doesn't look special anymore. Just like Chopper's Monster Point.

Unless he is delusional enough to actually believe Lolden cosplayer > Lolden himself. Because Kaido didn't use hybrid against Oden.
His and Sentinel(who accept his L):
Cinera:
So to review: * Kaido says he wouldn't hold back * Kaido uses his Hybrid form * Kaido uses Haoshoku * Base Yamato matches him. Kaido uses his strongest shown assets and says he wouldn't hold back all to fight against Base Yamato. Base Yamato just matched 1010 Luffy. Base Yamato >> King.

Sentinel:
I agree. Mega L for me and Topi too
Kaido said that he ain't holding back vs Yamato and at the end they clashed with each other. It's clear that Yamato is powerful enough to face Kaido. Topi should accept his L.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
His and Sentinel(who accept his L):
Cinera:
So to review: * Kaido says he wouldn't hold back * Kaido uses his Hybrid form * Kaido uses Haoshoku * Base Yamato matches him. Kaido uses his strongest shown assets and says he wouldn't hold back all to fight against Base Yamato. Base Yamato just matched 1010 Luffy. Base Yamato >> King.

Sentinel:
I agree. Mega L for me and Topi too
Kaido said that he ain't holding back vs Yamato and at the end they clashed with each other. It's clear that Yamato is powerful enough to face Kaido. Topi should accept his L.
Superb

Dont change the fact that zoro has become teddy bear GAG.
teddy bear GAG, become sword GAG:gokulaugh:

ZORO A LAUGHING STOCK FOR ONE PIECE FANS
doesn t change the fact zoro got those insane feats
doesnt change the fact zoro 1v1 kaido and made a new scar oden level feat
doesnt change the fact that lanji fighting the dude that was shitting his pants in front of zoro

Next chapter we will see how strong she is if she fights for 10+ minutes then she is around current Luffy's level but I think the fight won't last that long because Luffy will come back soon

So— images aren’t out but if Ulti can take a Yonko’s special attack and still get back up— how the hell are they going to beat Kaido, King/Queen/Jack, or even the rest of the F6?

People mention kairoseki but Ulti was downed by big mom in chapter 1013. She got back up in 1016. With the chapters happening real-time, there’s no way it’s been more than 30 minutes.

How is every strawhat going to KO their opponents at the same time and get kairoseki chains— or who’s even going to give them to every strawhat in the chaos?

I honestly think Ulti getting up so quickly from being blasted by someone at the peak of strength just doesn’t make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.