Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg ANOTHER Tama chapter AND there is break next week.
Tama must be the wrost torture of this manga.
What a shitty 1016.
Nami vs Ulti is the least interesting match up of this arc for how it was handled by Oda: 1 years of Nami running away, Ulti almost killed by Big Mom, Zeus power up and then boom, K.O.
Yamato mugiwara confirmed, it was an easy bet. So I think Yamato vs Jack could really happen later.
Overall, disappointing chapter, let's hope at least the panels look good.
:lusalty:

Consistency.

Zoro can't use Ashura or kings haki infused attacks Consistently like Luffy ( although it was stated to be sloppy ) and maybe Yamato, depending on pictures.

Zoro only uses ashura as a last ditch finishing move, until he does it naturally that panel of him scarring kaido doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things.

Also collaped after BRIEFLY blocking an attack from 2 yonko. He's not fully blocking it and coming out in the same condition he's currently in.

Zoro simply put isn't even on Luffys tier who's still inferior to Kaido.

Zoro is good but dont overhyped him to make h something he's not.

Can you even put luffy on zoro level? Lmaooo tf you reading. Condom cant even keep up with kaido straight 2 mins and got fucking aired. Weakass luffy alresdy dead countless time if zoro not there to save weak ass lol.

H

humanbeing

as i expected Yamato is not really weak he might be on the same range as Zoro and Co. but she knows that Luffy is stronger and will be the one to defeat Kaido so as expected she will be holding Kaido till Luffy returns. Luffy will save her from being killed by her own father. but i expect Kaido trying to suppress her will and make her obey him but just as the other 5 supernova he will not be able to break her will.

I feel bad for Simpji fans,
Oda introduced a character who is stronger than him, has CoC, and is about to fight a Yonko. While Sanji will fight a nerfed Queen and he's probably going to team up with Drake of the scabbards to defeat him.
First, it was Jinbei now it's Yamato :mihugh:

Sanji joined the Franky and Nami league.
After one chapter, oda can do anything whatever he want again . He lost consistency in OP.

Everybody write prediction. After time skip, oda messing up everything about power scaling.

Oda introduced a character who is stronger than him, has CoC, and is about to fight a Yonko. While Sanji will fight a nerfed Queen and he's probably going to team up with Drake of the scabbards to defeat him.

Nerfed Queen? Wtf
Post automatically merged:

Nerfed Queen? Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.