Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you even put luffy on zoro level? Lmaooo tf you reading. Condom cant even keep up with kaido straight 2 mins and got fucking aired. Weakass luffy alresdy dead countless time if zoro not there to save weak ass lol.
Zoros intention was to bring kaido to his knees, going all out as he stated. Zoro unknowingly infused kings haki into his attack and left a scar.

Kaido said that's good enough for you.

Luffy in the panel you used was BEFORE he used the new kings haki technique that rocked kaidos shit. Luffy didn't leave a scar but he knocked kaido around and did more damage than zoro did.

Kaido even acknowledges this & gets excited while fighting Luffy. He gave zoro his props and kept it pushing.

Like come on now.

I think usopp will be in luffys top 3, mainly because of how the world government might view luffys crew. So even if the readers don't view usopp as top 3 commander material, in story he might actually be.

Otherwise having Yasopp in Shanks top 3 while Usopp is Luffys bottom 9 is just bad lol
Usopp is almost 10 years Younger than Yamato. He have his time to train and become stronger.

@Topi Jerami
From Jo_Ndule:
Tell Topi: Welcome to the reality
That Yamato was always above Zoro, Calamities and Marco I've been preaching it for a year.
Don't fall for Yamato useless wank, the pure Yamato praise is that she's a powerful fighter but subpar as character
We still don't know whether King has advanced COC or not and I said it last week I think both of them have it

The way Ulti vs Nami was written is pretty disappointing from Oda, I'd rather have
had Nami fight a number if the gap was this big. Not fond of Zeus being able to target by itself. Basically Nami missed and Zeus had to knock a wounded Ulti out himself. I don't know who find this satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.