Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't know whether King has advanced COC or not and I said it last week I think both of them have it
Agree and hope for King to have Adv CoC or at least adv CoA too.
The other reason for the W is most like that Kaido already start in the fight using hybrid form.
He stomp in base form all Scabbards, if Yamato can match now Kaido, it would mean she pose a better threat then all scabbards together.
That is a top tier feat...

2 weeks of Yamao wank :lawsigh:

Yamao clashing against 1 Top Tier Kaido, and the fanboys quickly losing their minds

Jack clashing against fucking 3 (THREE) TOP TIERS: ADMIRAL FUJITORA, FORMER FLEET ADMIRAL SENGOKU, VETERAN VICE ADMIRAL TSURU AND STILL MANAGED TO SINK HALF OF THEIR FLEETS

Result will be the same anyway. Both get clapped

King > Queen > Jack > Ulti / Yamao

The way Ulti vs Nami was written is pretty disappointing from Oda, I'd rather have
had Nami fight a number if the gap was this big. Not fond of Zeus being able to target by itself. Basically Nami missed and Zeus had to knock a wounded Ulti out himself. I don't know who find this satisfying.
People that are incapable of criticizing oda and think everything he writes is masterful.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
2 weeks of Yamao wank :lawsigh:

Yamao clashing against 1 Top Tier Kaido, and the fanboys quickly losing their minds

Jack clashing against fucking 3 (THREE) TOP TIERS: ADMIRAL FUJITORA, FORMER FLEET ADMIRAL SENGOKU, VETERAN VICE ADMIRAL TSURU AND STILL MANAGED TO SINK HALF OF THEIR FLEETS

Result will be the same anyway. Both get clapped

King > Queen > Jack > Ulti / Yamao
Someone get this man a bottle of oxygen and copium

Status
Not open for further replies.