Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why’s everybody shocked about Yamato power lvl?

She’s supposed to be what current Ace would be. she supposed to be stronger then nearly everybody. Zoro got a small shot at being stronger end of Wano. Sanji never had any shot at being stronger in the current story.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Looks pretty dope for me. For sure million times better than the real Yamato.

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.
He looks about as generic and edgy as you can get.

Looks pretty dope for me. For sure million times better than the real Yamato.

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.
Kaido having a daughter is fine, the Oden cosplay? Not really

Exactly. People complain about too many CoC users but we are in the New World lol. We are dealing with the top 1% of 1% of Pirates. It makes sense for there to be a very disproportionate number of CoC users compared to their world average.
Yeah if people take it literally "one in a million" power then Alabasta alone should have potencial for 10 CoC users (10 million)

I feel like Yamato is going to die. Her maniacal insistence to go with Luffy because Oden makes me suspicious on Oda's part. Idk. Also so far nobody was able to clash 1vs 1 with Kaido with him actually fighting back but Luffy. Holy hell Yamato is portrayed like a powerhouse with a king haki nevertheless. The supernova captains who?
Not die. But going to get nerfed definitely or put in her place, the next chapter

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yea I know. Its not the ideal Yamato - I just said I'd prefer the fanart male Yamato way more than the current. My description on how Yamato should be imo was not refering to the fanart.
I was talking on the design too. It doesn’t have any personality apart from being extreme. And we already have King filling that department with his attire.

I said this before, but I highly doubt Oda will keep this idea that you must become a man in order to be strong and live out your dreams

not exactly the best message to send
Yamato doesn't want to be a man tho, she wants to be Oden. If he was a turtle she probably proclaimed herself a turtle too. The whole situation is just weird. People call her a trans but it's just wrong.

I

Indigo

So many atractive and awesome ladies in One Piece who are 18+, enjoy them, leave the youngins alone.

Why’s everybody shocked about Yamato power lvl?

She’s supposed to be what current Ace would be. she supposed to be stronger then nearly everybody. Zoro got a small shot at being stronger end of Wano. Sanji never had any shot at being stronger in the current story.
I don't think it's shock, it's just kinda of annoying to see a new character on the alliance side be this strong out of nowhere in the middle of the third act of an arc. We're okay with villains like this, because it raises the stakes, but when an ally is that strong out of nowhere it cheapens things a bit, it actually lowers the stakes, wich are almost 0 in Wano already. That's how i see it at least, if it's confirmed she has CoC and Advanced CoC later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.