Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
- Chapter 1.016 : "Here Tama !!"

- Nami vs Ulti. Nami wins thanks to Zeus.

Well, at least I got the Nami using Zeus to beat Ulti correct. RIP my Hera theory.:josad:
- Usopp catches Bao Huang and tells Tama to speak to the entire island for the Marys.

- Yamato vs Kaidou at the end of the chapter.

- Yamato: "I'm going to sail to sea with Luffy! But before that, let's kick you out of Wanokuni first !!"

- Kaidou: "Don't think I'm going to hold back, Yamato !!"

Let's gooo!!!!!:steef:
- Break next week.
:josad:
- Yamato says that she cannot defeat Kaidou but will fight him until Luffy returns.

Of course I was right about Luffy coming back.:cheers:
- Zeus asks Nami to give him a new name. Nami calls him “Wata” (cotton) but Zeus doesn't like it and keeps calling himself Zeus

Talk about waste of time.:seriously:
- The final clash is a Haki clash between them.
Yamato fans eating good.

She is fourth stronger in alliance, Luffy,Zoro,Marco is stronger than her!
She stronger then Zoro lol, an definitely Marco. Current “Ace” should be above anybody in the alliance.
I don't think it's shock, it's just kinda of annoying to see a new character on the alliance side be this strong out of nowhere in the middle of the third act of an arc. We're okay with villains like this, because it raises the stakes, but when an ally is that strong out of nowhere it cheapens things a bit, it actually lowers the stakes, wich are almost 0 in Wano already. That's how i see it at least, if it's confirmed she has CoC and Advanced CoC later on.
I mean at the current moment, Kaido still completely unbeatable. That’s without addressing the up hill battle against Meme. Someone else was always needed in the end. People just want admirals/BB, instead we got an Ace parallel. logically speaking current Ace at least current luffy lvl. So in the end nothing truly wrong with Yamato strength.

She stronger then Zoro lol, an definitely Marco. Current “Ace” should be above anybody in the alliance.
I mean at the current moment, Kaido still completely unbeatable. That’s without addressing the up hill battle against Meme. Someone else was always needed in the end. People just want admirals/BB, instead we got an Ace parallel. logically speaking current Ace at least current luffy lvl. So in the end nothing truly wrong with Yamato strength.
when zoro couldnt keep up with kaido 1v1? did you skip ashura? he tanked/blitzed kaido if he is not got bodied by bigmom,kaido together he had some chance to ripped out kaido after ashura :pepeke:

Where's Killer
Has been 5 chapters now :josad:
Killer vs Hawkins will be same as Drake vs Apoo one of those fights to keep them occupied while showing random shit lile Ulti getting up from Big Mom but get beaten for good by Nami's magic dildo weapon, getting tired of that shit I don't even blame Blother

Status
Not open for further replies.