Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why people think Jinbei is boring. There's more to a character than comedy. Jinbei is by far the deepest and most fleshed out strawhat from a story and character growth perspective.
Well everyone has their own preferences........I also find jimbei boring for most part.......he was a good supporting character at mf though......

Well everyone has their own preferences........I also find jimbei boring for most part.......he was a good supporting character at mf though......
I mean it's fine if you don't like him, it just seems like the only argument I hear for it is that he isn't funny and I don't understand it. Not saying the people who don't like him are doing anything wrong.

You never said it? I literally responded by quoting your own damn post:milaugh: are you claiming I added stuff to the quote that you didn't say? You know people can just click the arrow on my post and read the whole thing themselves right? Lmao you're the one clowning yourself.
You can't read? I was obviously reffering to the fandom wanting anything pretty to join. You literally accusing me for some shit I didn't say but you have war flashbacks about. Go to therapist or something. I never said I hate Yamato. And yes I think her death would be impacful. But I'm not Oda so chill already.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You can't read? I was obviously reffering to the fandom wanting anything pretty to join. You literally accusing me for some shit I didn't say but you have war flashbacks about. Go to therapist or something. I never said I hate Yamato. And yes I think her death would be impacful. But I'm not Oda so chill already.
Oda spared Pound from a beheading in WCI, but Yamato, who has CoC, a DF transformation, and significantly more strength, is gonna die before sailing with Luffy…y’all really don’t even read what you write, let alone the series we’re here to discuss. It’s gonna be a real tough road ahead for you and the other doubters, my man :luuh:

You have the right to dislike Jinbei but you should be able to appreciate the time and efforts Oda has put into his character.
I don't like Nami's character, it doesn't stop me from enjoying her past, role in the story, motivation and dream.

No bounty reveal though? I guess VCs will get it.

But yeah Oars Jr shits on the Tobi Roppo. He had the same bounty as Ace, back when Oda didn’t overly inflate them. Even with modern bounties Oven/Daifuku are at 300 million. So expect Ulti/Page 1 in the 200s.

You have the right to dislike Jinbei but you should be able to appreciate the time and efforts Oda has put into his character.
I don't like Nami's character, it doesn't stop me from enjoying her past, role in the story, motivation and dream.
Yeah I like jimbei at mf.....he was a good supporting character.....but after that he became indifferent to me..........

What are you even on about with this "war flashback" thing:milaugh: I'm trying to have a discussion and you're just telling me I'm clowning myself and projecting. I understand you were making fun of the fandom for wanting that, but you said "forgive me if I don't want", which obviously implies you don't want it. I'm not going to keep arguing with someone who's just going to throw a temper tantrum and hurl insults if someone disagrees with them though, so I'm not going to respond again. Feel free to get the last word if you want, I'm just not going to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.