Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it's dumb. He should have gotten a good fight and Ulti too. But Big Mom appeared there and destroyed everything.
Post automatically merged:

Ulti > Page One.
Nah big mom knock her out her hybrid form. But couldn't knock page out his zoan oda just playing Favoritism between the two

Zeus explains that Ulti's skin may be tough but her insides is in bad shape because of Big Mom's attack. If they manage to hit her with Big Mom's "Raitei" (Thunder) one more time, it should be enough to finish Ulti off
:wellwell:
Oda made it clear that she was heavily injured because of Big mom imagine how weak you are if you need an emperor + a soul of an emperor to beat your opponent :doffytroll:

Don't worry she might still join or at least tag along until her revenge is fulfilled :myman:
I’m still anticipating the rest of her story arc because if she isn’t joining i don’t get what the point of it was, but believe more in the “only 1 more SH” theory than I do in carrot joining, so this chapter and her not appearing since 1006 isn’t giving me much hope :josad:

He wants he to be shogun. So yes he is holding back.
headcannon, as kaido himself said he won't hold back :josad:

Yamato is doing better then zoro lol, she admitted she strong enough to hold kaido back for some mintues
Beating him won't stop that
idk man, everyone luffy defeated, did stop that
His head is coming off clean.
:josad:oda keep destroying you so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.