Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
headcannon, as kaido himself said he won't hold back :josad:

Yamato is doing better then zoro lol, she admitted she strong enough to hold kaido back for some mintues

idk man, everyone luffy defeated, did stop that

:josad:oda keep destroying you so bad
How is it head canon its there in the full summary. He's literally shouting at her to be shogun.

Odas not done a single thing to go against what I think lmfao. Kaidos head gonna come of clean over the Flower capital

How is it head canon its there in the full summary. He's literally shouting at her to be shogun.
dude, sound desperate you just mad yamato is proven to stronger then zoro.

Kaido: I won't go easy

Ha: noo that don't count :josad:
Odas not done a single thing to go against what I think lmfao. Kaidos head gonna come of clean over the Flower capital
Sure bud, :milaugh: Luffy and yamato can kill kaido

I’m still anticipating the rest of her story arc because if she isn’t joining i don’t get what the point of it was, but believe more in the “only 1 more SH” theory than I do in carrot joining, so this chapter and her not appearing since 1006 isn’t giving me much hope :josad:
GARCHU will live on. It's contagious.

However when Sanji screams it like a maniac on Zou it turns extensively creepy.

Oda about to have kaido treat Yamato like how Omni man treated mark during their fight in episode 8 of invincible Aint he? All jokes aside tho while I don’t think the asswhooping would be that close I think Yamato getting beat would serve some narrative purposes such as kaidos backstory and explain her relationship with her father.

Also seems that the clash was COA not COC as there was no invisible clash between the two objects even though black sparks/lightning was seen. So Yamato may very well not have COC rn as we may know. That could very well change tho

Status
Not open for further replies.