Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Boa Huang: First it was Page One-sama...
Boa Huang: ..now Ulti-sama has been beaten as well!
Boa Huang: Agggh!...With this two of the Tobi Roppo are down for the count~!!

LETS GOO NAMI AND ZEUS AND USSOP PLEASE DONT EVER SHOW UP AGAIN UNTILL WANO OVER YOUR MATCH UP IS DONE NO MORE DOG SHIT CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON THANK YOU

:kata::kata::kata::kata::kata::kata::kata::kata:

My trolling game is on point, i dont waste too much of my creativity trolling you

It's not really trolling if what I say about your comments and terrible grammar are facts

Adam Sandler makes mad money and old classics.
Nah, it like several years back man. I can already tell what you will say next without thinking about it.

I mean getting bad critics doesn't help you especially winning raspberry awards.

it's not about it not being a hype chapter. It is the fact that Oda keeps wasting time on irrelevant plots. Sabody Archipalego, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marine Ford and Ace/Luffy flashback COMBINED took less time than Wano alone. But yet Marine Ford had WAY MORE characters and subplots than Wano. Marine Ford was 32 chapters because there was no chapters wasted on Yamato and momo running around doing absolutely nothing for 10+ chapters.
It's easier to compare it to Water 7+ Enies Lobby which had less characters but still reached 100 chapters.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it's not about it not being a hype chapter. It is the fact that Oda keeps wasting time on irrelevant plots. Sabody Archipalego, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marine Ford and Ace/Luffy flashback COMBINED took less time than Wano alone. But yet Marine Ford had WAY MORE characters and subplots than Wano. Marine Ford was 32 chapters because there was no chapters wasted on Yamato and momo running around doing absolutely nothing for 10+ chapters.
So what? Marine Ford needed no build up for all characters, cause they are reappearing, like Marco. Now it’s the time where all have to get screentime. You could offscreen literally everything on Marineford. Imagine this happening for one strawhat? Would be ridiculous.

@Zowo didn't you get banned for name calling a certain someone.... hmmm....

Will mods let us go no holds bar
Post automatically merged:

Also @MODS, I will deescalate the situation at hand as I do not want to be banned from Spoiler threads
@Erkan12 Got a name you want give into your signature image you make. I think Benn here will work out among them.

I mean your quoting me instead of stopping, so Idk about that.

I just don’t care anymore tbh. Not because of this chapter, but because I have Kaido fatigue. This alliance was set up since Punk Hazard, and everything has been building up to this. The pay off will not be something great, so let’s move on already. Beat Tobi Roppo, Calamities and then the big guy.

I want some world building. That’s why I love One Piece. Vegapunk, Raftel, Elbaf, the Moon, Ancient Weapons, etc... Let’s go on an adventure again.

Boa Huang: First it was Page One-sama...
Boa Huang: ..now Ulti-sama has been beaten as well!
Boa Huang: Agggh!...With this two of the Tobi Roppo are down for the count~!!

LETS GOO NAMI AND ZEUS AND USSOP PLEASE DONT EVER SHOW UP AGAIN UNTILL WANO OVER YOUR MATCH UP IS DONE NO MORE DOG SHIT CHAPTERS FROM NOW ON THANK YOU

:kata::kata::kata::kata::kata::kata::kata::kata:
The only reason their chapters have been bad is because of Tama and Big Mom.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.