Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe the sweet symphony of humor you deliver to this forum and the entertainment the people here get for letting you know how awful your takes are... Truly special

I enjoy Bennedick Arnold....
Bennedick, come now. Everyone knows you being a troll as you make it too obvious from how you act especially 'Moe Fetish' your on. I am happy you enjoy your new name as that what I be calling you since it fits :kayneshrug:.

I dont mind winning Moe's Raspberry award

It just means I won "The People's" Oscar... Thanks Moe

Still waiting on those Oscar worth Zoro and Sanji predictions
You do know that award is calling you worst in what you do, so guess you don't mind being called bad on what you do nowadays then if you like Raspberry awards.

Still waiting on 'ZKK' being debunked from your words.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
best girl :steef:
Post automatically merged:

You do know that award is calling you worst in what you do, so guess you don't mind being called bad on what you do nowadays then if you like Raspberry awards.

Still waiting on 'ZKK' being debunked from your words.
ZKK never head solid ground to begin with.... unless they mean zoro killed kuina, and with that theory I would agree

Bennedick, come now. Everyone knows you being a troll as you make it too obvious from how you act especially 'Moe Fetish' your on. I am happy you enjoy your new name as that what I be calling you since it fits :kayneshrug:.
Just you and the 8 other Sanji fans Moe. It's funny you try to claim high road when you're petty insults are so bad they backfire on you. I admit I troll, especially to users like you who deserve it, plus call you out on your lies. No one makes up facts like you do. Keep them coming

How's it going for you, how's the battle with the 50 other users treating you?

Just think about this, in thw future, we will have to endure a 3 way battle between Zoro, Sanji and Yamato fans....:tchpepe:
Lets be honest here, M3 will stay as it is just like some thought Jimbei being involved will mess with it, but in turn it doesn't. Oda loves Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji dynamic and Yamato stalling Kaido doesn't mean she is above everyone as it easy to stall him given Scabbards could do that, but will you say they are above everyone too even getting defeated?

Status
Not open for further replies.