Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti was far too strong for them as shown during the previous chapters. Ulti giving everything means that Nami and Usopp are dead.
Ulti was already nerfed and Zeus is a huge powerup to cover that gap...and also strongest doesn't mean they always win....Nami always win because of her clever tricks but now she has won just cause of zeus i.e. her attack was stronger instead of some tricks...

best girl :steef:
Post automatically merged:

ZKK never head solid ground to begin with.... unless they mean zoro killed kiuna, and with that theory I would agree
Zoro and Kuina....Why I feel that would be interesting plot twist if that is find out as out of frustrations from Zoro losing to her so much, he purposely/inadervtically push her down the stairs to mess or for payback, but didn't realize it would do serious damage. That could explain why he feel deep regret for her and take her dream in honor while also unable to harm women after his actions as it reminds him of that.

You do know that award is calling you worst in what you do, so guess you don't mind being called bad on what you do nowadays then if you like Raspberry awards.

Still waiting on 'ZKK' being debunked from your words.
I gave you an answer, you're keep whiny because you're not happy people refuse to give up their beliefs on ZKK now that's music to my ears

It's so funny because you dont even understand the original concept

See what happens when you log on and comment, it immediately spirals, when you arent on here, the conversation between both fandoms is pretty cordial.

MArine FOrd had the marines, admirals, impel down prisoners, all of the warlords, Garp, Coby, Whitebeard, Shanks, BlackBeard.

Who does Wano have? Scabbards, supernovas, Kaido, Big Mom, MArco and CP0 who are doing absolutely nothing other than giving us filler updates.
The warlords or garp or Shanks etc etc did less in marineford \ had less focus that what the scabbards have done so far in this raid
I really don't get how Kaido etc etc giving us filler updated when marineford was nothing but luffy running to save ace until he died and we get stuff in the end .

Just you and the 8 other Sanji fans Moe. It's funny you try to claim high road when you're petty insults are so bad they backfire on you. I admit I troll, especially to users like you who deserve it, plus call you out on your lies. No one makes up facts like you do. Keep them coming

How's it going for you, how's the battle with the 50 other users treating you?
I am fan of every character, but just don't BS. They seem to be trolling you than you are with them. Your not doing good job being a troll and not even trying on pointing out your faults. I been chilled while your quoting me like 20+ alerts when I go offline. You seem to have your own insecurities when I speak to you. You can't seem to handle situations when confronted about it :kayneshrug:.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro and Kuina....Why I feel that would be interesting plot twist if that is find out as out of frustrations from Zoro losing to her so much, he purposely/inadervtically push her down the stairs to mess or for payback, but didn't realize it would do serious damage. That could explain why he feel deep regret for her and take her dream in honor while also unable to harm women after his actions as it reminds him of that.
It only sucks for him that nobody in the world seems to care about useless title of worlds greatest swordsman

Ulti was already nerfed and Zeus is a huge powerup to cover that gap...and also strongest doesn't mean they always win....Nami always win because of her clever tricks but now she has won just cause of zeus i.e. her attack was stronger instead of some tricks...
So what you blame Oda for is to not do the same usual thing? You would have want this fight to be the copy of other Nami’s fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.