Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe vs Who's Who>Jinbe vs Jack.:funky:
To be honest... Oda should have made Who's Who and Pageone as the two other calamities next to King... while making Sanji and Jinbe fight them... while make Queen and Jack as Tobi Roppo level in strength... and make Franky + Chopper fight Queen and Jack.

It's sad that Queen and Jack are the ones who have higher level in strength... because I surely prefer the figting style of AGILE opponents like Who's who and Pageone a lot more than slow ass mofos

zoro doesn't know about yamato, he only knows that luffy got defeated, so he's definitely going back to the rooftop.

yamato is fighting kaido with the intent of just holding him back until luffy returns.

buying time only means that yamato won't be doing any damage to kaido.

the fight will need zoro stepping in to install the mentality of "fighting to win".

zoro has expressed on multiple occasions that he won't wait for luffy, and that he will fight to win:

Dude ı undertand zoro fans expectation why anybody answer me ?

Where is Zoro right now ?

Who will fly zoro roof top ?

Please make a clear your theory. Let fan think go . Just generate sense therory.

Dude ı undertand zoro fans expectation why anybody answer me ?

Where is Zoro right now ?

Who will fly zoro roof top ?

Please make a clear your theory. Let fan think go . Just generate sense therory.
zoro's main fight is against kaido, all the other big players have established match ups, zoro is still free.

if you put into consideration what happened in this chapter and the benefits of tama's efforts, that will mean there'll be flying gifters that have been tamed by tama, so the issue of zoro getting back to the rooftop can be easily solved.

oda can make zoro fight kaido immediately after he recovers or he can delay him going to the rooftop until luffy gets back, but the fact that zoro will fight kaido is carved in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.