Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen's Hybrid design is growing on me

He's like a combination of Dr Octopus and Mechagodzilla.

Using his tail and hair as extra arms with the claws that have a hole in the middle to shoot plague bullets/lasers and who knows what more seeing how Queen brags abou all of his "tricks".

The giant one on his fully modified arm looks like it can work as a huge canon for crazy strong attacks.

He has those armored scales going all the way on his back and down his tail. I wonder if he can do a move where he curls into a ball and wrecks havock with those as he rolls around.

Man even has a sword for that classic touch :milaugh:

Can't wait to see what else he's hiding in that modified body. Maybe he could even armor up further for an extra transformation. Oda has so much room for creativity with Queen's base design :finally:
Oda should've also given his moustache a claw and it would be 10/10 :funky:

Two interesting things:
-Jinbe call tekkai as CoA, probably the first step to reach CoA, since it is hard to use tekkai for offensive, CoA can use both in case. But nice to hear that Tekkai is probably like CoA. Kami-e is then most like first step of CoO?

-We though WsW was in impel down, but in the chapter it doesn´t say anything about impel down. Also when Jinbe speak about WsW story, he said"hahaha I can´t believe you know such an old story" with implied that WsW escaping from the prison is far happen in the past and not two years ago.

So probably WsW didn´t join the beast pirates in the two years but probably do it far early like 6-10years ago when he escape from that prison.

I've always suspected that the Gomu Gomu was more special than it first seemed, what with Shanks' crew preserving it in an individual chest and everything. That being said, I do miss the days when Luffy was a dude that had to make do with a subpar fruit, rising only to the top with his creativity in using it. Instead, as is par for the course for Pirate Jesus, slayer of princess pussy and deliverer of unforgettable lines such as 'even if you die, don't die', he ate a special, one of kind DF. Of course. Of fucking course.
lol bolded part feels so out of place.
i will wait on the special df info before i comment.

My Predicksyun:

Kaido beats Oden wannabe, he goes down the castle.
Zoro heals and faces King.
Marco leaves king to zoro to briefly clash with Kaido before luffy fully recovers and they battle again.

Gg pre dick! :ihaha:
So marco is going to leave zoro to fight king so he can fight kaido when marco has already stated that the big dogs are this generations fight?????

Two interesting things:
-Jinbe call tekkai as CoA, probably the first step to reach CoA, since it is hard to use tekkai for offensive, CoA can use both in case. But nice to hear that Tekkai is probably like CoA. Kami-e is then most like first step of CoO?

-We though WsW was in impel down, but in the chapter it doesn´t say anything about impel down. Also when Jinbe speak about WsW story, he said"hahaha I can´t believe you know such an old story" with implied that WsW escaping from the prison is far happen in the past and not two years ago.

So probably WsW didn´t join the beast pirates in the two years but probably do it far early like 6-10years ago when he escape from that prison.
He said that "we never made direct contact", which kinda implies that they were at the same place, just never spoke with eachother, which most likely is Impel Down tho :jinbewat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jinbe call tekkai as CoA, probably the first step to reach CoA, since it is hard to use tekkai for offensive, CoA can use both in case. But nice to hear that Tekkai is probably like CoA. Kami-e is then most like first step of CoO?
it’s difficult to see it on panel but I think WsW just used tekkai and Jimbe highlighted it
Jimbe is not calling his own COA as tekkai for me

it’s difficult to see it on panel but I think WsW just used tekkai and Jimbe highlighted it
Jimbe is not calling his own COA as tekkai for me
WsW use Ranyaku and Jinbe block it with CoA, don´t know but I couldn´t see anymoment when WsW should use tekkai in that scene.
As example he use soru to dodge Jinbe attack and counter it with Ranyaku. Tekkai doesn´t fit into these scene of WsW.

Status
Not open for further replies.