Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
WsW use Ranyaku and Jinbe block it with CoA, don´t know but I couldn´t see anymoment when WsW should use tekkai in that scene.
As example he use soru to dodge Jinbe attack and counter it with Ranyaku. Tekkai doesn´t fit into these scene of WsW.
Yeah but I don’t understand why Jimbe is calling his COA as tekkai and said just after : those are the six powers used by government officials.
It means that WsW is showing him those powers : soru, shigan, rankyaku and then tekkai.

Yeah but I don’t understand why Jimbe is calling his COA as tekkai and said just after : those are the six powers used by government officials.
It means that WsW is showing him those powers : soru, shigan, rankyaku and then tekkai.
Probably he use tekkai when he also use Ranyaku to make the attack stronger?
That would be the only scenario where I could see him using tekkai.

@MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @TheKnightOfTheSea

:steef::steef:
Jinbe see what WsW was called as genius, he using the six power in a way which he never seen before and that is the dude who had fight navy and pirates since decade. WsW vs Jinbe just begin now, WsW was not serious and is going soon to show more incredible feats, WsW hypetrain.

He shall reborn!:zosmug:

Queen looking terrible in hybrid and even weaker than expected. :suresure:

Nice to see Sanjino and Jinbe fighting for the last M3 spot in this chapter.
You must be tripping Queen is probably the second best Zoan transformation behind Kaido every other Zoan looks typical af or waky and since King is yet to be revealed Queen is taking the second spot for sure.

Probably he use tekkai when he also use Ranyaku to make the attack stronger?
That would be the only scenario where I could see him using tekkai.

@MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @TheKnightOfTheSea

:steef::steef:
Jinbe see what WsW was called as genius, he using the six power in a way which he never seen before and that is the dude who had fight navy and pirates since decade. WsW vs Jinbe just begin now, WsW was not serious and is going soon to show more incredible feats, WsW hypetrain.
If WW combines rokushi techniques with haki he is going to be unstoppable :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.