Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

You are right!Queen's design looks promising!I expect him to pull off some Ceaser style moves like lasers,chemicals,bioweapons,etc...
well Sanji will have to use the RS soon enough that for sure. Queen has great attack powers Sanji has the higher speed and better CoO. Queen's CoO sucks and I would assume that Sanji can hide his presence very well as well so with his invisibility might work well on Queen.
Sanji seems to be very confident to take on Queen alone since he was expecting he has some tricks , and he doesn't show any fear or surprise.

Finally the warm up between Sanji vs Queen is done. Now let's see how much offpaneled will be this fight xdd.
A Spiderman vs Doctor Octopus choreography would be dope btw.

Why Jinbei said Tekkai there when WsW only used Soru, Shigan and Rankyaku?
A mistranslation?
Or WsW blocked the Rankyaku with Tekkai when Jinbei gave it back to him?

The Gomu Gomu being special, it looks bad, guys...

P.S: the growth in strength of WsW doesnt make any sense (since he was Lucci lvl at most, spent 10 years in prison and only had 2 years to reach the current lvl) :kayneshrug:
It indicates that all this about the Gum Gum fruit was made now out of nowhere. And it wasn't even neccessary at all.

What if the Awakened gomu gomu fruit allows one to turn into a giant?That's pretty op!
I read something with would fit more and could be the counter against the Yami power(hence why they each looking similar and beeing rare). Like rubber has also eraser, with that he could eraser every attack coming against him. That would one if not the most hax ability in one piece verse, actually dope.

Great chapter overall, with great dialogue coming from Jinbei and Who's Who. Also I must say the healing a heavily wounded character (typically Luffy's role and now Zoro) to have consequences later for said healing....It never usually ends up like a real gamble or with real consequences to make the stakes higher...At least for the main characters. Just a habit Oda does, and also a shonen trope. It ruins the tension...

Queen's design is definitely inspired by the Mechagodzilla from G vs KK, which I thought was a clunky design at first. Now I am really liking it.

The Gomu Gomu no Mi being a special fruit is a bit frustrating...As if Luffy doesn't already have The Chosen One narrative so thrusted down our throats already throughout post timeskip. Now its like....Sigh...

Overall an entertaining chapter.

Probably he use tekkai when he also use Ranyaku to make the attack stronger?
That would be the only scenario where I could see him using tekkai.

@MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @TheKnightOfTheSea

:steef::steef:
Jinbe see what WsW was called as genius, he using the six power in a way which he never seen before and that is the dude who had fight navy and pirates since decade. WsW vs Jinbe just begin now, WsW was not serious and is going soon to show more incredible feats, WsW hypetrain.
He used it here

Status
Not open for further replies.