Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Queen and Who's Who are really interesting characters, Queen used to be part of a research team called MADS which included members like Queen, Judge, and probably Vegapunk.

Meanwhile Who's Who used to work for the World Government as a member of CP9 until he was arrested because he failed to protect the Gomu Gomu no Mi, then he broke out of prison became a pirate with his own crew and then finally joined the Beasts Pirates.

Probably he use tekkai when he also use Ranyaku to make the attack stronger?
That would be the only scenario where I could see him using tekkai.

@MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori , @TheKnightOfTheSea

:steef::steef:
Jinbe see what WsW was called as genius, he using the six power in a way which he never seen before and that is the dude who had fight navy and pirates since decade. WsW vs Jinbe just begin now, WsW was not serious and is going soon to show more incredible feats, WsW hypetrain.
And they wanted Brook to beat him :denzimote:

Ngl I would've liked to see Kidd repelling Queen's ass across the whole island
Queen's hybrid is cool but I'm muxch more into Who's Who hybrid
Speaking of Who’s Who, many fans have been saying that they believed that Rob Lucci was commander level. Some even going as far as to say that he was 1st commander level. After this chapter I think it’s fair to assume that he’s actually closer to the F6 instead of the commanders tbh. Even if Lucci is stronger than Who’s Who I don’t believe he should be that much stronger.

Speaking of Who’s Who, many fans have been saying that they believed that Rob Lucci was commander level. Some even going as far as to say that he was 1st commander level. After this chapter I think it’s fair to assume that he’s actually closer to the F6 instead of the commanders tbh. Even if Lucci is stronger than Who’s Who I don’t believe he should be that much stronger.
Lucci is younger than Whoswho and its Whoswho who brags about being a genius like him.

doubt lol u think aigis cp0 are that weak :milaugh:
just because wsw on f6 doesnt mean shit

I've always thought that Jimbe is equal to Crocodile in a fight and that the two of 'em are basically in the YC4-YC3 range. This could fit with Who's Who position who I expect to be at the top of the veteran chain/in the lower end of the commander chain.
I think that Jimbe, Who's Who, Crocodile, Drake, Hawkins etc... are all YC3-YC4. With Jimbe, Crocodile and Hawkins having the possibility to reach even higher peaks depending on where they are fighting (sand/sea) and which cards are drawn (Hawkins). Drake and Who's Who, while not having the variability of the previous mentioned, are more solid with their skill and sit comfortably at the bottom of the Commander chain.

H

humanbeing

It is obvious if Luffy awaken his power he will be able to counter BB's quake attacks. he will not be able to destroy as he pleases and the quake itself will not affect Luffy either. and who knows maybe his awakening might be able him to repel DFs attacks or generally attacks. BB's Yami Yami no mi enable him to absorb attacks and even DFs .

Status
Not open for further replies.