Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Cannot believe Oda missed a golden opportunity to showcase that Gifter with the entire chicken head as his ass, that’s the only one I wanted to see springing into action after Tama’s orders :specialmeh:

Oh, and like I said in the spoiler thread, I’m interested to see how the Gomu Gomu no Mi became so important to the WG that they’d throw Who’s Who into Level 6 for failing to protect it…count me among those who think it was the same DF that Joy Boy ate back in the day, the “chosen one” vibes around Luffy have kicked into overdrive this arc and that’s one way to keep pressing the gas :luuh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cannot believe Oda missed a golden opportunity to showcase that Gifter with the entire chicken head as his ass, that’s the only one I wanted to see springing into action after Tama’s orders :specialmeh:

Oh, and like I said in the spoiler thread, I’m interested to see how the Gomu Gomu no Mi became so important to the WG that they’d throw Who’s Who into Level 6 for failing to protect it…count me among those who think it was the same DF that Joy Boy ate back in the day, the “chosen one” vibes around Luffy have kicked into overdrive this arc and that’s one way to keep pressing the gas :luuh:
This whole WsW in jail for not protecting the fruit is lowkey retarded.

If that fruit is important why do they leave that in charge of fucking retard who was probably below veteran level at time.

Oda is just dumb in his writing.

maybe a part of it is the wg wanted it because its a direct counter to the gura gura no mi they may of been pissed after losing that and its probably more to it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.