Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This whole WsW in jail for not protecting the fruit is lowkey retarded.

If that fruit is important why do they leave that in charge of fucking retard who was probably below veteran level at time.

Oda is just dumb in his writing.
Think that’s why he had to throw that line in about being on Lucci’s level, otherwise there’s NO way he’d matter enough to make a splash here (and Jinbe would have already washed him by now) :usoprice:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
maybe a part of it is the wg wanted it because its a direct counter to the gura gura no mi they may of been pissed after losing that and its probably more to it as well
Oh, interesting…we’ve been told the Gura Gura DF can destroy the world, but just like the Goro Goro no Mi and Enel, there’s a natural counter in shockwaves just bouncing off a rubber body. Since the users of those fruits have long been slated to fight, this could actually end up being pretty important. Nice catch, I like this theory!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Think that’s why he had to throw that line in about being on Lucci’s level, otherwise there’s NO way he’d matter enough to make a splash here (and Jinbe would have already washed him by now) :usoprice:
Yeah, that is especially funny I've been joking about this since I read the spoilers.

Dude compares himself to trash ass Lucci who had Haki and couldn't beat pre Gear 4, pre Haki, pre TS Luffy:suresure::suresure::suresure:

zoro's main fight is against kaido, all the other big players have established match ups, zoro is still free.

if you put into consideration what happened in this chapter and the benefits of tama's efforts, that will mean there'll be flying gifters that have been tamed by tama, so the issue of zoro getting back to the rooftop can be easily solved.

oda can make zoro fight kaido immediately after he recovers or he can delay him going to the rooftop until luffy gets back, but the fact that zoro will fight kaido is carved in stone.
If you believe that one , good for you. I can say, King will never allow this one , who has potentially CoC .

Oh, interesting…we’ve been told the Gura Gura DF can destroy the world, but just like the Goro Goro no Mi and Enel, there’s a natural counter in shockwaves just bouncing off a rubber body. Since the users of those fruits have long been slated to fight, this could actually end up being pretty important. Nice catch, I like this theory!
to take it a step further we learned in marineford that gura gura has the power to destroy the world what if this involves destroying the red line something ofcourse the wg wouldnt want if gomu gomu works like all other awakenings they could in effect make the red line into rubber and it could never be destroyed not my theory but i herd it somewhere and it made sense to me

Status
Not open for further replies.