Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, interesting…we’ve been told the Gura Gura DF can destroy the world, but just like the Goro Goro no Mi and Enel, there’s a natural counter in shockwaves just bouncing off a rubber body. Since the users of those fruits have long been slated to fight, this could actually end up being pretty important. Nice catch, I like this theory!
Impact dial and rokuougan worked fine against luffy. He is not immune to shockwaves.

Excellent chapter.

Jinbe vs Who’s Who made it for me. Super excited for this fight now. Who’s Who reveal as a former CP9 agent is great, and I’ve always loved the Rokushiki movesets, part of the reason I think Lucci was awesome, and Who’s Who already whipped out some really cool looking moves. And his hybrid looks cool as hell too. Jinbe’s moves were sweet too, and Who’s Who already looked concerned. Excited for Jinbe to go all out. Can’t wait for this fight to progress, best part of the chapter for me.

The tease about Luffy’s fruit was excellent, was not expecting to ever get any backstory on it, or why Shanks had it. So now we know he lifted it from the WG, and the WG had a serious interest in it. Can’t wait to find out more.

Other than that, thought Queen’s hybrid design was kinda cool, and “MADS,” is interesting. Didn’t really like the Zoro-Zou-medicine thing, though, but I guess it’s necessary to get Zoro vs King while Marco probably picks up Luffy and brings him back to Onigashima.

Next chapter should be really good, hopefully it focuses on Jinbe and Who’s Who.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
to take it a step further we learned in marineford that gura gura has the power to destroy the world what if this involves destroying the red line something ofcourse the wg wouldnt want if gomu gomu works like all other awakenings they could in effect make the red line into rubber and it could never be destroyed not my theory but i herd it somewhere and it made sense to me
I think I’ve heard a few of these details before, would be interesting if Oda decided to tie them together…God only knows what he has planned, but this would make plenty of sense to me.
I hope Franky will devellop Haki this arc.
He’s arguably more powerful than half his crewmates without it, but imagine how much more he could accomplish with those abilities :neesama:
Impact dial and rokuougan worked fine against luffy. He is not immune to shockwaves.
Those aren’t DF based techniques, though, so while this is a good point, it may not end up having any bearing when the Gura Gura and Gomu Gomu “devils” clash, could be a new set of circumstances like there usually are between DF users.

Fleet doesn't matter and you know this.

I wonder why PIS in this show is so fucking stupid. If the fruit is a world changer or shit why they won't ask Admiral to transport it?

WG is just DUMB.
I'm kinda going to agree on this. Whitebeard said that Shanks was already having legendary duels with Mihawk before he went to the east blue.

Yet somehow Who's Who gets put through the ringer for losing to Shanks?

I think I’ve heard a few of these details before, would be interesting if Oda decided to tie them together…God only knows what he has planned, but this would make plenty of sense to me.

He’s arguably more powerful than half his crewmates without it, but imagine how much more he could accomplish with those abilities :neesama:

Those aren’t DF based techniques, though, so while this is a good point, it may not end up having any bearing when the Gura Gura and Gomu Gomu “devils” clash, could be a new set of circumstances like there usually are between DF users.
this also makes sense lol

H

humanbeing

Matches have been finalized. But there will be an interruption. That is, Onigashima falling on mainland. It will explain Zoro's instant heal. Luffy is down, he also need time to recover. Zoro will need to rest again to recover. All of this leads to > raid failure.

But, if raid is not failing, then we are going to have back to back hype chapters.
the raid will not fail and Luffy will be ok as soon as the water gets out und he get chunk of meat.
And Zoro cannot do anything against Onigashima falling it needs either Luffy rubber powers or Momo's fire clouds. Zoro might be able to cut Onigashima but he cannot prevent it from crushing the capital.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm kinda going to agree on this. Whitebeard said that Shanks was already having legendary duels with Mihawk before he went to the east blue.

Yet somehow Who's Who gets put through the ringer for losing to Shanks?
The only "logical" explanation would be that WG would try to outsmart pirates by thinking that hmm let's make it look like its not important because it's not heavily guarded maybe they will not attack.

Still dumb enough.

Gomu was supposed to be worth 5 billion right?

First of all Oda, regarding the cover page, chimpanzees do not have tails. Fun fact about me I find chimps terrifying. They can rip off people's faces.

Was it just me or did it feel like Oda once again gave Tama more panels than necessary? I thought the raid was ending in failure but with Tama I am not sure. I wish each act had a set number of chapters because I don't like how Act 3 seems disproportionately longer than Acts 1 and 2 by a lot.

Does Queen actually have CoC? Tama may have been knocked out but she got back up rather quickly. I don't know if Queen knocked her out using CoC or some sort of cyborg trick? I think it will be cool of Sanji fights an opponent with CoC.

Speaking of Sanji, dammit Sanji! You just had to be kind and save Tama from Queen. I wish Queen had the chance to blast Tama away a la Team Rocket, but no Sanji stopped him. Thanks Sanji, thanks a lot!

I am hyped that Sanji hasn't even used his raid suit and Queen is already in his hybrid mode! I imagine that Sanji will need to fight Hybrid Queen using his raid suit because I don't know how much damage he can do without it.

I can't be the only one who thought that Baby Grandpa Chopper would look like one of those poor children afflicted with Progeria, right? I didn't realize that only his speech would sound like an old man.

Zoro will probably be up next chapter and ready to fight. I think the side effects of the medicine is more interesting than who he will fight. I am sensing a call back to Thriller Bark and I am ready for it!

Jinbe vs Who's Who! I think Who's Who hybrid form is cool! I like his connection to Luffy and the Gomu Gomu no MI. I hope Oda gives a good reveal about why the World Government was guarding it. I don't want the answer to be because Luffy needs the most special fruit of course.

This shit with Otama actually make me sure that her chance joining Luffy and become apprentice is rising higher. Not really my point but I'm interested in her "combative" style. We don't have a "summoner" type in a group, something like Lucy from Fairy Tail. Yeah I know it's really stretching since she has to feed the animals first to fully control them. but I really wanted to see Lucy's style of fight or even Kiba from Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.