Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole WsW in jail for not protecting the fruit is lowkey retarded.

If that fruit is important why do they leave that in charge of fucking retard who was probably below veteran level at time.

Oda is just dumb in his writing.
The fruit is on east blue the weakest sea.... cp9 Lucci level is enough to protect that convoy, but who would have thought that one of yonko was the invader, so far the only pirate who is interested with devil fruit is doflamingo which is waaay weaker than shanks at that time

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The fruit is on east blue the weakest sea.... cp9 Lucci level is enough to protect that convoy, but who would have thought that one of yonko was the invader, so far the only pirate who is interested with devil fruit is doflamingo which is waaay weaker than shanks at that time
With all the intel WG has and their knowledge about the importance of the fruit it just surprises me they didn't consider shit like that to happen.

The argument of the East Blue is strong I agree although this is the exact reason why they failed because they thought East Blue = free transport no danger.

B

Ballel

Who is Who being compared to Lucci alsp is supposed to show Luffy's progress since ts aswell as put him in relation to Jinbe power wise.

Queen hybrid mode so impressive. Queen is cabaple of lots of thing. Thanks to the zoan type DF , his endurance and recovery is very fast and his body integrated with high technology and attack skills. He can also use sword. We can just predict some skills right now. But bad new is sanji seems to get so many damage. His face look awful. Speking of RS , sanji said again quit the vinsmoke shit. Unless he die , ı guess he dont prefer to wear RS . Because always he said just ım using somebody else life is at danger.

I love Queen hybrid mode. And he totally deserve all star commander title.

Chopper has been out as ı expected. I guess he wont be 1 2 hours at the war. But we dont know how much fight will take from that time. we seen that chopper does not have miracle or old man talking shit. That is a good. Still best outfit belong the Chopper.

Zoro come back to fight with very huge expectations. But ı m holding my expectation low . War is at balance after gifters changed side.
All matchups were made. The idea is luffy and zoro will defeat Kiado together . I am not sure about that. They could . Maybe Yamato Luffy and zoro . But until today we havent seen luffy defeated main villain as a team. I am suspicious . On the other hand , I guess Orochi want to escape there to save his life. Somebody will capture him . But My main question is who ? potentially zoro may be denjiro . I dont know.

WsW and Jimbei is attractive matchup. Actually, on the ground , WsW is supposed to defeat Jimbei . But ı dont care the main point story of WsW.

Good Chapter.

Queen hybrid mode so impressive. Queen is cabaple of lots of thing. Thanks to the zoan type DF , his endurance and recovery is very fast and his body integrated with high technology and attack skills. He can also use sword. We can just predict some skills right now. But bad new is sanji seems to get so many damage. His face look awful. Speking of RS , sanji said again quit the vinsmoke shit. Unless he die , ı guess he dont prefer to wear RS . Because always he said just ım using somebody else life is at danger.

I love Queen hybrid mode. And he totally deserve all star commander title.

Chopper has been out as ı expected. I guess he wont be 1 2 hours at the war. But we dont know how much fight will take from that time. we seen that chopper does not have miracle or old man talking shit. That is a good. Still best outfit belong the Chopper.

Zoro come back to fight with very huge expectations. But ı m holding my expectation low . War is at balance after gifters changed side.
All matchups were made. The idea is luffy and zoro will defeat Kiado together . I am not sure about that. They could . Maybe Yamato Luffy and zoro . But until today we havent seen luffy defeated main villain as a team. I am suspicious . On the other hand , I guess Orochi want to escape there to save his life. Somebody will capture him . But My main question is who ? potentially zoro may be denjiro . I dont know.

WsW and Jimbei is attractive matchup. Actually, on the ground , WsW is supposed to defeat Jimbei . But ı dont care the main point story of WsW.

Good Chapter.
When Zoro fights your expectations better start very high unless a major problem arises, but it does not look the case in essence here.:goyea:

This shit with Otama actually make me sure that her chance joining Luffy and become apprentice is rising higher. Not really my point but I'm interested in her "combative" style. We don't have a "summoner" type in a group, something like Lucy from Fairy Tail. Yeah I know it's really stretching since she has to feed the animals first to fully control them. but I really wanted to see Lucy's style of fight or even Kiba from Naruto.
God please no

This shit with Otama actually make me sure that her chance joining Luffy and become apprentice is rising higher. Not really my point but I'm interested in her "combative" style. We don't have a "summoner" type in a group, something like Lucy from Fairy Tail. Yeah I know it's really stretching since she has to feed the animals first to fully control them. but I really wanted to see Lucy's style of fight or even Kiba from Naruto.
How? In this chapter alone she has to be babysat and was afraid of queen. People don’t like that shit, it is why characters like Momo despite all the panel time is not that popular

How? In this chapter alone she has to be babysat and was afraid of queen. People don’t like that shit, it is why characters like Momo despite all the panel time is not that popular
I'm not a supporter of child joining SH tbh, but if Oda being "stubborn" that apprentice must be included in crew, Tama is more reasonable at least for me than Momo.
Other than that I just wanted to show my ideal "summoner" type of fighter.

my comments on this chapter:
1. Otama done her purpose in this war. She can rest up now
2. Any idea what might be MADS wordings could be? Marine Artillery Defense Scientists?
3. Queen change into hybrid mode way too quick. Probably he want to clear things fast bcoz his pawn now all against him
4. Who's Who being a Rokushiki user and self-proclaimed rival to Rob Lucci is a bit let down. Seems like easy win for Jinbe already.
5. Lastly, Luffy DF originally was under WG protection hope not having anything related to other historical big shots namely Joy Boy, Xebec or Roger.

Chapter was pretty good. Sanji's still doing pretty well against Queen but maybe Queen's hybrid will force Sanji to use the Raid Suit. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the fight and some more insight on MADS. I'm not all that interested in the Tama stuff but the Who's Who stuff was cool and his fight against Jimbei is shaping up to be good. Zoro getting back up again is understandable though I'm not sure how I feel about the method of getting him back up again.

Hopefully we get some focus on Marco vs King and Franky vs Sasaki soon. I'm not sure if Black Maria is already in her hybrid form but I'm looking forward to more of Brook, Robin vs her.

Status
Not open for further replies.