Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If for some reason WsW doesnt get defeated or captured by the marines, I see him confronting shanks crew for some payback. Dude drew the short straw while Rob Lucci drew a four leaf clover in the WG eyes. I guess Luffy df is special in some regard, because I dnt see them getting mad if it was Buggy df that was stolen instead.

Zoro said hes done taking a nap. Im worried about the side effects, but its the grandmaster himself, he'll beat death again.
Funny how both Zoro and Luffy is preparing for a comeback. I wonder who will get to Kaido first:zorothink:

What a nice world. After rooftop , zoro and luffy has been offline. Sanji is the only one who stand in his feet and made leadirship at that time. Still some kind of creatures intent to humilate Sanji. For Wano , Sanji is one of the bigger W.

What should he do to gain respect . I dont understand.
People have different expectations for the character. Some don't really have expectations at all and aren't looking to acknowledge Sanji and that's fine. It's all subjective, I think it's cool that Sanji's been taking the initiative on the Live Floor, advising Chopper, encouraging the alliance all around and protecting all that he can while facing his arc opponent. I try not to compare characters too often so I'm content with Sanji's performance.

Seriously end this shit manga. 75% of the chapter was devoted to fodder. And then Oda wants us to care about Luffy’s devil fruit after 25 years.
Post automatically merged:

Over 75% of the readers rated this chapter either 4/5 or 5/5 stars? LMFAO! The chapter was about fodders and Tama! How easily entertained are you guys?

Last edited:
Wsw vs Jinbei,best fighting choreography in this arc imo.

Shanks is linked to Wsw imprisonment by the government and we learn more about the Gomu Gomu atlast.

Zoro is going to be healed and when the effects wears off,he will be feeling twice the pain.
Will he be feeling twice the pain the moment he heals will it be after some hours?

Sanji vs Queen; Queen feels very intidimating to me with his mechanical tail and arm,he also made Tama faint,Possible Hasohoku foreshadowing?

Great chapter imo,4/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.