Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
while I love your original theory I have to disagree
Shanks saving Luffy was is and always be a bet and an emotional moment
Oda will fuck up so bad if he touch this
i think it really has to be that shanks lost his arm on purpose. whether he cut it off or let it get bitten is a question but i dont think the lord of the coast could do anything to him he didnt want to happen. and theres no blood on the lord of the coasts teeth in the official color version, but plenty on shanks arm

In MF it was established that WB would go to hell if you hurt his crewmates, but same didn't apply for Oden. Oda clearly didn't think of Oden at that time which hurt WB'S character.
yes ... I'm still mad about that
but Oda HAD TO do it if you think about it ... he had NO OTHER safe way to justify it

touching an epic moment like Shanks saving Luffy is not safe or logical

Shanks : I bet on a new era
Shanks : he reminds me of my young age
Shanks : he said the exact words captains use to say

Shanks saved Luffy for who he was ...
he made a BET

destroying that moment isn't something Oda would do
he is not a mindless newbie

I'm expecting seimei kikan in the least, but I expect more too. We shouldn't be seeing Lucci 2.0, we should be seeing Lucci x10 here. He was around before Lucci, has an ancient zoan and is a haki user with the confidence of fighting a calamity for their seat.

Hopefully he also has awakening and it's not limited to the top 2 or 3 BPs
yeah he needs to totally outclass lucci so that when cp0 rob lucci shows up he can be even crazier

I love how people ALWAYS look cynical to Shanks glorious moment
remember 20 chapters ago when we got to know Yamato knows Ace
people were like : Shanks stopped Kaido from saving Ace

when do people learn?
Shanks is Oda's golden boy he could NEVER fuck him up
I mean:

- Literally fights Kid and tears his arm off (or someone in his crew did)

- Lucky Roo shot someone in the head in chapter 1

- Openly discusses matters with genocidal power-hungry, purveyors of "peace"

- Displays an extreme amount of competitive presence anytime Luffys name is mentioned or stated. Luffy has stated that he wants to physically beat Shanks

- Is framed after a Yakuza boss. Since Chapter 1, has been called "Kashira", which is Boss, not "Taisho", or Captain. Oda even went out of his way to make sure his intro box says "Pirate Boss" in Japanese. Pretty sure early ViZ (not current) fucked this up.

- His bounty references Oicho-Kabu, a famous game played by Yakuza

- Makes extreme bets he can't afford to lose. Instead of a pinky, he bets an arm.

There is a definite reason people feel that Shanks isnt exactly "good" guys. It's not a jump to a random conclusion, it's just like many other theories in this story that are based on hints Oda has layed down in the past. There is more reason to believe he's not exactly who he seems than not at this point.

He is by far the biggest enigma in this series for a reason. If he was 100% a good person, Oda wouldn't have made him so enigmatic. He wouldn't have made him meet the Gorosei so you, the reader, could question his motives without a reason.

Flying trash:

- who who:
It’s Lucci …copy paste …and no I am not talking only about the very similar zoan form but the CP9 connection & Lucci Fighting style

- fan service Maria:
Kalifa 2.0 with smile trash zoan so oda can make fan service out of her… where is that terrifying spider ?

- ulti:
Shattered nami and ussop skulls but they got back in no time…got wasted by O-Lin

page 1:
Wasted by O-Lin

drake:
Joined Luffy fan club

sasaki:
Fighting franky all this time and being useless clown

i think it really has to be that shanks lost his arm on purpose. whether he cut it off or let it get bitten is a question but i dont think the lord of the coast could do anything to him he didnt want to happen. and theres no blood on the lord of the coasts teeth in the official color version, but plenty on shanks arm
that might be the case
that might even stop the "fish jokes"

but I think Oda should leave that moment
he had to cut Shanks's arm cause editor made him
changing one of greatest moment in one piece is unneeded

giving away your hat is not about
- who born to be
- how strong you are
- what type of powers you have

Shanks himself gained the straw hat from Gold Roger himself without having any power

Status
Not open for further replies.