Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably should have, being in CP9 means he knows their techniques so life return also, possibly alternating between power and speed form. Has also haki, and a sword so I imagine him a hybrid of Lucci and Kaku with swords. Wonder which technique he specializes naturally.
Life return wasn’t a CP9 technique though. It was something kumadori created outside of CP9 that Lucci was able to copy since he’s a fighting genius.

I hope WsW has also body manipulation like the other CP9 and has a smaller former

I'm expecting seimei kikan in the least, but I expect more too. We shouldn't be seeing Lucci 2.0, we should be seeing Lucci x10 here. He was around before Lucci, has an ancient zoan and is a haki user with the confidence of fighting a calamity for their seat.

Hopefully he also has awakening and it's not limited to the top 2 or 3 BPs

while I love your original theory I have to disagree
Shanks saving Luffy was is and always be a bet and an emotional moment
Oda will fuck up so bad if he touch this
I mean, just to be frank, Shanks already having casual discussions with the Gorosei should already cause everyone to doubt he is exactly what we assumed he was for decades.

Considering the clear dialogue that has Luffy wanting to full fight Shanks as an adversary, don't be surprised if there is a deeper meaning behind him losing his arm. He's never once been referred to as "captain" and has heavy Yakuza references, including his bounty. Said "bet" may be way deeper than you think.

If Yamato fight really is getting off screened she might be matched up with Jack after all and help Neko. If she is joining the crew that is even more of a reason to give her a focused fight against a calamity imo
I hope not, that would be such a bad move from Oda. I can understand offscreening less compelling fights such as Hawkins Killer however.

I mean, just to be frank, Shanks already having casual discussions with the Gorosei should already cause everyone to doubt he is exactly what we assumed he was for decades.

Considering the clear dialogue that has Luffy wanting to full fight Shanks as an adversary, don't be surprised if there is a deeper meaning behind him losing his arm. He's never once been referred to as "captain" and has heavy Yakuza references, including his bounty. Said "bet" may be way deeper than you think.
I can't careless if he a fuck-boy for Imu with no will of his own

but no writer in right mind should fuck up their own legendary moments for sake of twists

Status
Not open for further replies.