Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-the-head-of-the-underworld.8947/
new headcanon is all of the red hair pirates panicked when luffy ate the fruit but it cant have been because of the curse, since luffy already couldnt swim. it had to have been because the fruit is important or they were going to sell it for shitloads of money to get a leg up as pirates. luffy ate it and also (double headcanon) showed conquerors haki before shanks found out, so he changes all his plans and leaves town for a long time (reporting losing the fruit? negotiating a new thing?)

then when shanks finally comes back, lucky pops a guy in the dome and they make a big impact right away, he tells luffy theyre friends, inspires him to be a pirate on purpose. higuma gets away and shanks decides hes taking it on himself, cuts his arm off, goes "give this to the boss and tell him we lost the kid. im taking responsibility for this, hes got to stay alive" or whatever and jumps in to save luffy and make sure he's strong before he goes out in the world. then after a couple more years shanks is the underworld boss and not just a guy trafficking devil fruits.

i think shanks is going to be a cool villain because he's not going to be, like, evil, but his villainy is going to be that he wants to force luffy into being joyboy or pirate king or whatever the fuck it is to fulfill a prophecy and luffy is going to say no thats lame, stop trying to control my life

I remember somone theorizing that each of the three Sweet Commanders specialized in one of the three haki types:

Cracker - CoA

Smoothie - CoC(lol)

Katakuri - CoO(confirmed)

I don't know what justification was used to explain Smoothie having CoC.
I think those speculations are out of the window and wishful thinking at this point, just posted what I personally would do if I had to choose

let's just take a moment ...

so assuming he stole a DF from WG
Shanks got that DF from an empty ship
and that DF is so important WG overreacted to it?

sigh .... one of the most interesting thing about Luffy is that he had a relatively weak DF ...
I hope Oda don't change it
its not really weak, just weird and hard to use. has a lot of good properties like being immune to electricity and still being rubber even if youre underwater

let's just take a moment ...

so assuming he stole a DF from WG
Shanks got that DF from an empty ship
and that DF is so important WG overreacted to it?

sigh .... one of the most interesting thing about Luffy is that he had a relatively weak DF ...
I hope Oda don't change it
I feel like the devil fruit he stole is just his own. He probably wasn’t supposed to eat it but did basically robbing form CP

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-the-head-of-the-underworld.8947/
new headcanon is all of the red hair pirates panicked when luffy ate the fruit but it cant have been because of the curse, since luffy already couldnt swim. it had to have been because the fruit is important or they were going to sell it for shitloads of money to get a leg up as pirates. luffy ate it and also (double headcanon) showed conquerors haki before shanks found out, so he changes all his plans and leaves town for a long time (reporting losing the fruit? negotiating a new thing?)

then when shanks finally comes back, lucky pops a guy in the dome and they make a big impact right away, he tells luffy theyre friends, inspires him to be a pirate on purpose. higuma gets away and shanks decides hes taking it on himself, cuts his arm off, goes "give this to the boss and tell him we lost the kid. im taking responsibility for this, hes got to stay alive" or whatever and jumps in to save luffy and make sure he's strong before he goes out in the world. then after a couple more years shanks is the underworld boss and not just a guy trafficking devil fruits.
while I love your original theory I have to disagree
Shanks saving Luffy was is and always be a bet and an emotional moment
Oda will fuck up so bad if he touch this

S

so Who's who is most likely the same CP9 guy in Nico Olivia Backstory 20 years ago... there was TWO guys... Kalifa's father his name is Laskey... the second guy is whom I theorized with same hair, lips, jaw, and body physique...
I might be 100 % right on the guy... but only wrong in that he's not CP0 right now anymore...
Not bad

This arc, I keep striking one theory after another!
I have future sight
:finally:
Confirmed!
The only problem is that the guy doesn't look 16 in the flashback.

Luffy just became a destiny kid huh
He's literally always been lmao. Like he was before Naruto or Ichigo were in their own series.

Read the dialogue guys, this shit was known the moment Smoker realized Luffy acted the same as Roger in dying, or where he was saved by a lightning bolt and everybody saw (the sole reason for Barto fanboying over him), or where Kureha mentioned the will of D the first time, or where Whitebeard mentioned "someone" will carry the world on their backs and save it once they discover One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.