Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flight ability is just one of the things his df provides insane recovery extreme durability combined with his deadly swordsmanship is no joke, if he is a CoC user expert armament haki user as well which i have feeling he is King becomes extremely formidable.
If I was Oda I would have each Calamity specializing in one type of haki in particular.
Jack - CoO,
Queen - CoA, ultimate defense with the toughest dinosaur, being seemingly a cyborg so strengthen that
King - CoC, honestly for his df CoO specialization fits more than Jack, to strengthen his mobility a lot more but because he's literally named King I would give him CoC specialization, or give him another df altogether

Would add more variety, and makes the top 3 more op overall also that way. With the Yonko - Kaido let's say in this case having advanced CoA and CoC, but specializing in CoC.

So we’re getting Jinbe getting ready to go all out (finally!), and on top of that, possible insight into why and how Shanks ended up with Luffy’s fruit? The latter is completely unexpected and surprising as well as exciting. From those two things alone, this looks to be a really good chapter. Can’t wait for it.

If I was Oda I would have each Calamity specializing in one type of haki in particular.
Jack - CoO,
Queen - CoA, ultimate defense with the toughest dinosaur, being seemingly a cyborg so strengthen that
King - CoC, honestly for his df CoO specialization fits more than Jack, to strengthen his mobility a lot more but because he's literally named King I would give him CoC specialization, or give him anothet df altogether

Would add more variety, and makes the top 3 more op overall also that way. With the Yonko - Kaido let's say in this case having advanced CoA and CoC, but specializing in CoC.
Perfectly fits with the fact that Sanji lacks CoA and Zoro needs to learn how to use CoC

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Jack - CoO,
King - CoC, honestly for his df CoO specialization fits more than Jack, to strengthen his mobility a lot more but because he's literally named King I would give him CoC specialization, or give him anothet df altogether

Jack - CoO,

I remember somone theorizing that each of the three Sweet Commanders specialized in one of the three haki types:

Cracker - CoA

Smoothie - CoC(lol)

Katakuri - CoO(confirmed)

I don't know what justification was used to explain Smoothie having CoC.

S
so Who's who is most likely the same CP9 guy in Nico Olivia Backstory 20 years ago... there was TWO guys... Kalifa's father his name is Laskey... the second guy is whom I theorized with same hair, lips, jaw, and body physique...
I might be 100 % right on the guy... but only wrong in that he's not CP0 right now anymore...
Not bad

This arc, I keep striking one theory after another!
I have future sight
:finally:
Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.