Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even in seinen shits like that happen Dude often. what you want to watch is real life things. Good luck.
I like it, as long as SHs get more focus, O-Tama should be offscreened, off-dialogued, off-panelled, off-series, and off-existence, :few: lol

But, if you think about it, a long term solution to Zoro's injuries would have been better. Unless Oda is planning to be the next fight of Zoro, the last one of this Arc.
Or maybe Zoro going to endure the pain and his wounds will be completely healed. A lot of what ifs :josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not really.
He gave a small dose of antidote so people would kill each other for it in the process. How could he assume that he was going against "the main characters" and that it gives them the "power of bullshit" that allows them to mass produce a counter virus from scrap in record time?
See my point?
Queen did nothing wrong. That was fucking GG right there.
Loggo

Lmfao I asked you for something that shows build up for king and zoro like sanji and Queen with judge. Why you avoiding it ? Odas saved King's bounty for a double reveal with Marco.
Look in the mirror lmao. You can't even admit you've been wrong the last 10 chapters now. I don't need to "prove" there is buildup between two characters. If it happens it happens.

There was ZERO buildup to Nami vs Ulti. There was ZERO buildup to Jinbe vs WsW. There was ZERO buildup Robin fighting Black Maria until literally the chapter before. When there IS buildup,, it supports a match. When there isn't, you have to look at classic patterns because 9 times ouf of 10 they work.

Oda has saved the bounties of every flying 6. Stop acting like there's this massive hype match between Marco and King. Hes literally there to stall the calamities for Zoro and Sanji. I thought the first one would have convinced you already lol.

Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.