Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Trebol, Momo and Tama (because of her devil fruit) are annoying characters.
Usopp and Apoo are my least favourite.
I don’t need to mention the Celestial Dragons... who likes them ?
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Zoro beating Apoo was one of the best things.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is like a uncle
You dare dislike Wapoo?

WhosWho's Hagan technique is a bit of a letdown, i imagined it as a big shigan pacifista beam or something. However Jinbei was forced to dodge his Gagan in Hybrid form. He must have the Hybrid version of Hagan as well though.

WhosWho small blade is dope, its the kind of knife you use in hand to hand combat. Will be able to compare Zoro's seppuku blade slash with WhosWho's in hybrid.

He literally said no such thing.
Nowhere in Kaido's mind is he fathoming losing in a 1vs1 or a group battle against anyone here.
He said he wouldn't go of his own free will.

Luffy beating him, Luffy's army destroying Kaido's army, and liberating Wano fully/ destroying Kaido's factories will make Kaido's further plans completely untennable, unless you think Kaido has time as a 50 year old to rebuild from scratch something that literally took him 20 years to build, after losing everything... to try to compete with someone who is 19 , who will have beaten him 1vs1, who has a better growth rate, with a better army, with Nico Robin and the majority of the poneglyphs.:lusalty:
Kaido for pirate King in 2041:milaugh:
Kaido Will body Luffy alone over and over and over and over and over again

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
White beard?
:whitepress:
He is up there but can't be compared to Luffy. Luffy drives one piece.
WB's character hasn't been topped since MF, it is not even funny.
Luffy is a MC and I tend to gravitate towards the mc of every fictional story except for Twenty-Fifth Baam from Tower of God and John from UnOrdinary. I also like Luffy cos he has one of the most interesting personality, full of energy and also have the biggest heart even though Akainu was like coupla inches away from turning it into mince meat. He is definitely a goated character alongside Zoro, Sanji, Doflamingo, Yamato and Sabo imo but no one is touching the greatness that was Edward Newgate.

Damn you must have hated reading/watching one piece. Being bored of your mind.
Why should I? Pre ts Luffy was okay for, the more I grew up the more my taste changed in some matters. Also don’t forget that One piece is much more than Luffy. The story, the world building, many great characters and mysteries. Luffy is just a part of something greater and you can still enjoy One Piece even if you don’t care for him

Status
Not open for further replies.