Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can read a book and not like the MC. Go read UnOrdinary and you would end up hating that prick of a MC:whitepress:
Eh. Getting bored and hating is different thing. Even if you hate the mc or are frustrated with their action, they can still keep you engaged. I am surprised because Luffy literally makes the most of the one piece, he drives the story and the plot.

Why should I? Pre ts Luffy was okay for, the more I grew up the more my taste changed in some matters. Also don’t forget that One piece is much more than Luffy. The story, the world building, many great characters and mysteries. Luffy is just a part of something greater and you can still enjoy One Piece even if you don’t care for him
I respect your opinion, but can't see where are you coming from. One piece has lots of plots running around, genius worldbuilding, many mysterious. But at its core it is a story of romanticism and adventure seeked by a teen guy. Luffy is such a well rounded character, his interaction with people within and outside the crew is always funny e.g with Law, Kid, Momo, Usopp etc. Luffy has so many character quirks which keep me hooked to him, like him casually insulting random people, giving nicknames, his fascination with manliness and armours, bugs, him always sitting on his special seat etc etc. Not to forget he is one of the most raw character out there, ready to throw hands anytime.

It's time to King the Wildfire chapters, Zoro is going to fight him even that he has no feats? What did he do? Kick a boat? Get hit by Marco and look worse than Queen at it?
Marco must be his hypetool somehow, otherwise it will be pretty meeh to be honest.
I think Oda is kinda using Marco to powerscale Zoro and Sanji's Commander Level fights

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's time to King the Wildfire chapters, Zoro is going to fight him even that he has no feats? What did he do? Kick a boat? Get hit by Marco and look worse than Queen at it?
Marco must be his hypetool somehow, otherwise it will be pretty meeh to be honest.
I think Oda is using Marco to powerscale Zoro and Sanji's Commander Level fights
Cope

I respect your opinion, but can't see where are you coming from. One piece has lots of plots running around, genius worldbuilding, many mysterious. But at its core it is a story of romanticism and adventure seeked by a teen guy. Luffy is such a well rounded character, his interaction with people within and outside the crew is always funny e.g with Law, Kid, Momo, Usopp etc. Luffy has so many character quirks which keep me hooked to him, like him casually insulting random people, giving nicknames, his fascination with manliness and armours, bugs, him always sitting on his special seat etc etc. Not to forget he is one of the most raw character out there, ready to throw hands anytime.
I understand your points and we can respect each other’s opinion. It’s all a matter on taste as I said . I’m not a fan of Shonen MCs is general, One Piece is not the only case.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is for children grown up ppl like franky or like fujitora
Fujitora is my Goat
:steef:

No, Enma scarred Kaido. And that’s all. There is no “Enma will kill/defeat Kaido” prophecy or whatever

Anyway, you have deflected the question. What will Zoro do to Kaido that he already hasn’t done. Because Scarring Kaido is done and gone. Him getting another round to scar Kaido again is asinine

Excuse me? You being silly or are you serious right now?

If zoro does not kill kaido, then he will scar kaido to the point that luffy has an actual open wound to drive hits in on. That way it would justify luffy besting kaido one on one since kaido has an actual opened cut.

Again you dodge the point.

Has zoro made enma a black blade? No.

Has he made wado (which makes more sense than enma since zoro had it the longest) a black blade? No.

You think zoro leaving the wano arc not having one black blade?

Do you think zoro leaving wano without his lineage possibly being brought up?

Do you think zoro leaving without obtaining some info on who ryuma was?

My point exactly. Even without killing kaido there are things he must do. And the perfect opponent to bring this out of zoro including his history would be in his fight against kaido.

Now if marco were the one who had healed zoro and as a result was to weak to fight king then I would have agreed 100 percent that zoro wasn't fighting kaido anymore and that his main agenda would have been king. Hell if zoro was semi healed by chopper that was previously fighting queen I would have agreed that a 40 percent zoro would be fighting queen to help save chopper. However oda wrote it so that chopper nor marco would heal zoro. Thus zoro didn't need to hinder any of them in needing to be healed. So now their one on one fights can continue (not chopper and queen since sanji saved chopper and is currently fighting queen).

To add zoro is currently on a time limit based on his healing so he won't be able to fight two opponents. And since marco is still in the background we still need him to defeat king at his strongest so we would be able to properly gauge Marco's strength. Added with the fact that it is being written that marco won't help fight kaido. It's clear as day that:

Luffy and zoro heals at the same time and both return to fight kaido

Marco finishes his fight against queen showing us what he can do aside from just spamming his fruits healing

Sanji shows that he is indeed on the same level as commanders and we have revelations in regards to vegupunk and germa through him fighting queen. Which results in sanji again getting important intel for the strawhat crew

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Oda is kinda using Marco to powerscale Zoro and Sanji's Commander Level fights
Spoiler: Zoro vs King is an old theory practiced by Zoro fans including me before rooftop happened.

Now we don't care, Oda doesn't care and no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.