Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler: Zoro vs King is an old theory practiced by Zoro fans including me before rooftop happened.

Now we don't care, Oda doesn't care and no one cares.
Do you actually think that what he did on the rooftop is equal to a 1vs1 fight against King, someone we barely know about?
There is no concrete feat, he didn't developed anything on the rooftop but showcased Enma and missed an attack then started panting on a 3vs1 fight.

"I need to get better with Enma" "I put everything on that attack, i hoped that i could atleast knock you down"

Zoro needs to get stronger if he wants to think about facing Kaido again, scars doesn't wins wars or defeats enemies, and this barely made Kaido fall on his knees, while Luffy's CoC punches basicly could bring Kaido down for a instant, thats the reality, stop with this nonsense wank.

that luffy has an open wound
Luffy doesn’t need an open wound. His attacks already just hit Kaido’s organs clean remember?

Zoro getting a black blade is unconnected to Kaido. Unless you think he has to kill three dragons for three black blades or something…

And Zoro’s lineage or whatever with Ryuma is unnocnected to fighting Kaido.

dude, all I’m asking is, WHAT DOES ZORO FIGHTING KAIDO MATTER NOW?

The main thing was that No one scarred Kaido since Oden. Hiyori said it. Kaido himself said it. The scabbards felt bad for not accomplishing that. Enma’s lore was that Oden scarred Kaido with it. And nowZORO HAS DONE THAT.

What else does this fight have? Zoro killing Kaido? Is that it? Fine. Say that then. Don’t drag random ass plot points like Zoro’s lineage into this. You know that has nothing to do with fighting kaido

So leave it at that then. The only two plot points that supported Zoro fighting Kaido were Zoro scarring Kaido and Zoro killing kaido. That’s all. And one of them is done.

If Zoro isn’t killing kaido then Zoro won’t fight Kaido again
Post automatically merged:

he didn't developed anything on the rooftop
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo You missed the advanced Conquerors haki?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you guys actually think that what he did on the rooftop is equal to a 1vs1 fight against King, someone we barely know about?
It is way more.

No one gives a fuck about fighting King in 1 vs 1 especially after what Zoro has shown on the roof.

King is a background character not even exploited by Oda to look capable enough.

I'm far more interested in Kaido vs Zoro where I know Zoro has a chance to injure him instead of wasting time on King who is x100 weaker than his captain.

Luffy doesn’t need an open wound. His attacks already just hit Kaido’s organs clean remember?

Zoro getting a black blade is unconnected to Kaido. Unless you think he has to kill three dragons for three black blades or something…

And Zoro’s lineage or whatever with Ryuma is unnocnected to fighting Kaido.

dude, all I’m asking is, WHAT DOES ZORO FIGHTING KAIDO MATTER NOW?

The main thing was that No one scarred Kaido since Oden. Hiyori said it. Kaido himself said it. The scabbards felt bad for not accomplishing that. Enma’s lore was that Oden scarred Kaido with it. And nowZORO HAS DONE THAT.

What else does this fight have? Zoro killing Kaido? Is that it? Fine. Say that then. Don’t drag random ass plot points like Zoro’s lineage into this. You know that has nothing to do with fighting kaido

So leave it at that then. The only two plot points that supported Zoro fighting Kaido were Zoro scarring Kaido and Zoro killing kaido. That’s all. And one of them is done.

If Zoro isn’t killing kaido then Zoro won’t fight Kaido again

@Vinsmoke D. Zolo You missed the advanced Conquerors haki?

Cap on the first one. A black blade is a representation of an obstacle a swordsman has or had to face countless times. Currently as we speak king does not provide that for zoro. He isn't insanely durable so their isn't any need for zoros cutting ability to increase fighting king.

And bullshit on your first point because in the words of luffy "his attacks are still superficial". Dude been combining internal destruction with his punches and not once did kaido acknowledge his organs being destroyed or damaged. Infact luffy is combining internal destruction with advanced coc and kaido was still disappointed with luffy having him drop to the sea. So direct me to the panel of kaido saying that luffys internal destruction is doing shit to him.

Hence why my point stands. If zoro doesn't kill kaido he is going to injure him to the point that luffys adavcned coc infused punches with advanced ryou in gear 4th will put kaido down

Kaido is the oldest individual in comparison to king and his subordinates. If there is going to be any revelation in fight of zoros its going to be through kaido. Hell through kaido we found out zoro has coc. And it's going to be through kaido that zoro gets a black blade if he does indeed get one this arc.

Do you actually think that what he did on the rooftop is equal to a 1vs1 fight against King, someone we barely know about?
There is no concrete feat, he didn't developed anything on the rooftop but showcased Enma and missed an attack then started panting on a 3vs1 fight.

"I need to get better with Enma" "I put everything on that attack, i hoped that i could atleast knock you down"

Zoro needs to get stronger if he wants to think about facing Kaido again, scars doesn't wins wars or defeats enemies, and this barely made Kaido fall on his knees, while Luffy's CoC punches basicly could bring Kaido down for a instant, thats the reality, stop with this nonsense wank.
Why bother telling them the truth?
They'll just spin it to wank to Zoro anyways. They've done nothing but wank Zoro for the past several hundred posts.

:odenugh:

Cap on the first one. A black blade is a representation of an obstacle a swordsman has or had to face countless times. Currently as we speak king does not provide that for zoro. He isn't insanely durable so their isn't any need for zoros cutting ability to increase fighting king.

And bullshit on your first point because in the words of luffy "his attacks are still superficial". Dude been combining internal destruction with his punches and not once did kaido acknowledge his organs being destroyed or damaged. Infact luffy is combining internal destruction with advanced coc and kaido was still disappointed with luffy having him drop to the sea. So direct me to the panel of kaido saying that luffys internal destruction is doing shit to him.

Hence why my point stands. If zoro doesn't kill kaido he is going to injure him to the point that luffys adavcned coc infused punches with advanced ryou in gear 4th will put kaido down

Kaido is the oldest individual in comparison to king and his subordinates. If there is going to be any revelation in fight of zoros its going to be through kaido. Hell through kaido we found out zoro has coc. And it's going to be through kaido that zoro gets a black blade if he does indeed get one this arc.
Kaido's been spewing blood everytime Luffy hits him. Internal damage is being done. It may not be visible but it is there.
Nobody said anything about Kaido having to die anyways. That's your assumption.

Last edited:
It is way more.

No one gives a fuck about fighting King in 1 vs 1 especially after what Zoro has shown on the roof.

King is a background character not even exploited by Oda to look capable enough.

I'm far more interested in Kaido vs Zoro where I know Zoro has a chance to injure him instead of wasting time on King who is x100 weaker than his captain.
But thats your headcanons, Oda is holding King so much for a good reason, having Zoro fight Kaido again straight away while the Elixir's effect still active wont bring anything good but making him get knocked out again for the rest of the arc without accomplishing anything, developing nothing new strengthwise but getting overshadowed by Luffy again, is that what you want?

You prefer him fighting Kaido again with a lot of asspull power ups after Oda making clear that he already gave his best attack? He will suddenly get stronger by being bandaged in a cross and drinking an Elixir? This can't happen, it would be the same as shitting on Zoro's character and his overall strength development

Bullshit.

Blocked the strongest attack displayed so far in the entire verse for a few moments

Has displayed the ability to cut fire attacks from both yonko (which makes him fighting king more redundant).

Saved luffy countless times on the roof including canceling out kaidos dragon twister with his own dragon twister while still injuring kaido with it, while at the same time saving luffy as a result of it.

Is actually the second known person in the entire one piece verse to leave a PERMANNENT SCAR on kaido

Blocked kaidos club swings when he went in using his ashura (we see kaido trying to intercept zoros sword slashes in ashura state)

Commended zoros attack revealing that zoro does indeed have coc. (Imagine a coc reveal happening for a charafter through the dialogue of the same yonko that that character is facing).

Why bother telling them the truth?
They'll just spin it to wank to Zoro anyways. They've done nothing but wank Zoro for the past several hundred posts.

:odenugh:

Kaido's been spewing blood everytime Luffy hits him. Internal damage is being done. It may not be visible but it is there.
Nobody said anything about Kaido having to die anyways. That's your assumption.

Bs argument since even the scabbards were making him spit blood. And luffy disagrees with you because luffy stated that his attacks were still superficial. And this was when luffy was hitting kaido with advanced ryou

Last edited:

People really need to stop putting so much importance in Luffy knocking down Kaido. He could knock Kaido down a thousand times and it wouldn't do much because he's only injuring Kaido a little with each attack. He's never going to beat Kaido at that rate. Zoro actually permanently scarred Kaido. That injury could be exploited in the future.

i do believe Zoro will fight king. In fact I talked about it weeks ago. I just thought Zoro was going to fight King first and then fight Kaido. Now the order seem to be Kaido, King, and Kaido again.

I believe the main purpose to Zoro fighting King is to help Zoro developer his CoC. Which will be required if he wishes to kill Kaido.

I believe to kill Kaido the swordman needs to combine large amounts of CoA haki/ryu with adv CoC. T

The manga implied that Zoro's flying dragon blaze attack, which had huge amounts or overflowing amounts of CoA haki, would have scarred Kaido. That's why they were concerned about the attack.

We know adv CoC with normal be amounts of haki can scar Kaido. Oden scarred Kaido without using large amounts of haki.

Kaido has some of the best recovery and healing powers in the manga. He hasn't even use DF awakening which should further enhance that power. I believe that is the reason it's nearly impossible to kill him, not beat him. Even if he's defeated he's going to recover in a short amount of time and return so remove him from Wano he must be killed. The best way to kill him is with a single attack powerful enough to take him out.

People really need to stop putting so much importance in Luffy knocking down Kaido. He could knock Kaido down a thousand times and it wouldn't do much because he's only injuring Kaido a little with each attack. He's never going to beat Kaido at that rate. Zoro actually permanently scarred Kaido. That injury could be exploited in the future.

i do believe Zoro will fight king. In fact I talked about it weeks ago. I just thought Zoro was going to fight King first and then fight Kaido. Now the order seem to be Kaido, King, and Kaido again.

I believe the main purpose to Zoro fighting King is to help Zoro developer his CoC. Which will be required if he wishes to kill Kaido.

I believe to kill Kaido the swordman needs to combine large amounts of CoA haki/ryu with adv CoC. T

The manga implied that Zoro's flying dragon blaze attack, which had huge amounts or overflowing amounts of CoA haki, would have scarred Kaido. That's why they were concerned about the attack.

We know adv CoC with normal be amounts of haki can scar Kaido. Oden scarred Kaido without using large amounts of haki.

Kaido has some of the best recovery and healing powers in the manga. He hasn't even use DF awakening which should further enhance that power. I believe that is the reason it's nearly impossible to kill him, not beat him. Even if he's defeated he's going to recover in a short amount of time and return so remove him from Wano he must be killed. The best way to kill him is with a single attack powerful enough to take him out.

Hmm didn't think about it this way. You brought up legit points that I would honestly agree with 100 percent. However my only doubt about this is the time limit that zoro has because of the healing method that is going to be used on him. Based on its time limit and repercussions because of it I don't think zoro has the luxury of fighting two opponents.

So he either has to invest his time in fighting king or invest his time in fighting kaido. This is why I think oda isn't going the "zoro fights king route " since I would make more sense for marco to heal zoro if they were going to do this. But since marco didn't and is probably fine there is no reason for him not to continue his fight with king

Who said it’s equal?

His rooftop feats shit on a King 1v1 and are better than anything EOS Lanji will accomplish

Blocked the strongest attack displayed so far in the entire verse for a few moments
Hold it for 1~2 second, almost died (as everyone there would die), if it wasn't for Law. Even Kidd thanked him for it, it was a sacrifice for the others to get out of the way. The attack heavily wrecked him in such a little amount of time, as expected

Has displayed the ability to cut fire attacks from both yonko (which makes him fighting king more redundant).
We don't know what is King's main fighting style, if Queen looks so versatile, King should be the same way. Zoro cutting fire may have or may have nothing to do with this.

Saved luffy countless times on the roof including canceling out while still injury kaido with his dragon twister vs kaidos dragon twister to save luffy
And Enma was showcased on almost every chapter as a important part of Zoro's AP getting stronger and being slightly useful, and yet some you guys think it means nothing. He saved Luffy once against the Dragon Twister, an attack that did nothing to Luffy but suck him into Kaido's Dragon's mouth, and Kaido wasn't serious enough, thats why he couldn't do shit until Luffy runs out from Gear 4, then he goes Hybrid and start acknowledging the situation as "fun"

Is actually the second known person in the entire one piece verse to leave a PERMANNENT SCAR on kaido
Good feat, more symbolic than anything, but it was his strongest attack, and he didn't bring Kaido down. During Oden vs Kaido is clear that Oden's first attack was strong as hell and did bring Kaido down for a instant, the scar he made is also much bigger, thats to the point of where Oden was ready to give a even stronger attack until he gets heavily distracted and hit in the head.

Blocked kaidos club swings when he went in using his ashura (we see kaido trying to intercept zoros sword slashes in ashura state)
He didn't intercept nothing, his club is above him, Zoro didn't touched.

Status
Not open for further replies.