Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Zoro and Law shit on that boring ass generic Shonen MC condom, keep crying
Coronoa can't even be quantified as boring character, even worse. Just a fan service whore for mentally retarded cucks who are born to suck the dick of the biggest cuck. Besides, Coronoa is even more generic than Luffy. Keep crying you mentally retarded greencuck fan.

Even Kaido’s smartest cremate is still too incompetent for the WG
:josad:
Why do you think that those who have seen the power of the WG from near are so fearless in the NW?

Marco's relaxed face giving a college lesson on his flames while he overpowers Meme's homies or Jinbe's "lol not today" to Big Mom soul pocus or Luffy smiling at Kaido...

They have seen the true TERROR with their eyes:steef::josad:

I am joking Yonko boys, I am joking.

I like the idea of tying back to the very beginning of the series... but it's way more interesting if Luffy ate a random fruit and has just been making the best of it

Also there's what? Awakening? I never have liked that idea because Luffy turning shit to rubber is just unlike his style.

Oh and for the other part of the chapter, I will be fine taking an L if it turns out Base Sanji doesn't get his ass beat by a hybrid queen.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
More dangerous than corona. Most of the toxicity here comes from there.
Coronoa can't even be quantified as boring character, even worse. Just a fan service whore for mentally retarded cucks who are born to suck the dick of the biggest cuck. Besides, Coronoa is even more generic than Luffy. Keep crying you mentally retarded greencuck fan.
Most of the Coronoa fans are double standard retards. Get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.