Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King, Queen and Who's Who all got pretty interesting and plot relevant backstories and also fighting style. Don't forget King is from a unique that got extinct from the story according to Big Mom.

-Big Mom being used and treated like a comedy plot device throughout the arc, with horrible portrayal like getting rolled by Robin and insane conveniences like Motherly Mode coming in
-Tama coming in with her BS power to get numbers from the enemy side (At least this has some background to it)
-Queen being a complete incompetent fool and allowing his subordinates to go to the enemy side and lets Chopper - who he knows to be a doctor that just healed everyone from his plague - survive
-Luffy getting telepathy and being able to tell Momonosuke that he's fine, and that same ability being used to save him in the depth of water.
-Chopper, who was spared by a Kaido subordinate, now becomes and pulls out fairy tail level of convivence out of his ass and gives Zoro a zensu bean to fully recover from a combined yonko attack.

After Chapter 1016 I thought Oda was going to go down a much more sinister and tragic path to increase the stakes but now I'm starting to seriously question his writing. Some of the events such as Big Mom's Motherly Mode and this healing magic potion could easily have another way of being resolved that isn't nearly as unfeasible, but it seems like Oda is intentionally going out of his way to make this arc trash.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Since Vegapunk produces a lot of military tech,i think he might actually be a good fighter himself!I would rank MADS team like this:Vegapunk>Queen>Judge>Cesar Clown!
Nah. just for the knowledge rank, I put Judge in 2nd.
Dude created an almost perfected clone army.
Imagine if his soldiers can tap into Haki as well. Infinite soldiers is something as powerful as some ancient weapons.
People REALLY underestimate this kind of thing.

Imma say it right now.

Jinbei is fighting Kaido’s third strongest underling, not Inuarashi.

RIP Mammoth boyz.
Yeah, i dont see how Who's Who is supposed to be weaker than Jack at this point, especially based on portrayal, the Tobiroppo only showed to consider Queen and King as the actual Lead Performers and Who's Who is showing to be a very skilled and versatile fighter.

Maybe Jack shows up soon and proves we are wrong

See Vegapunk pull up with the Yonkobuster when shit get's real

:steef:
Man,created something that turned shichibukai obsolete!He probably has something for himself,like a megazord/cyborg body/modded genes/artificial df/etc...
Post automatically merged:

Nah. just for the knowledge rank, I put Judge in 2nd.
Dude created an almost perfected clone army.
Imagine if his soldiers can tap into Haki as well. Infinite soldiers is something as powerful as some ancient weapons.
People REALLY underestimate this kind of thing.
I was ranking them for combat ability!

Status
Not open for further replies.