Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, Brandnew told Sengoku that other Level 6 monsters escaped along with Blackbeards new crew, so chances are he's just one of those that did escape.

You'd expect him to have been at Marineford if he was a Blackbeard pirate.
But we know BB is tricky af, he could intentionally hid the fact that WW is one of his underling, and assign him to some spying task.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I find SOOO funny that some people here think that King ,the right hand of kaido. The 3 strongest enemy in Onigashima, in his OWN arc will..

...going to fight marco ( a secondary character that alread had his shine in MF) , lose , and thats It. That was king in one piece series. Clap, clap, clap.

How dumb can you be to think that?

Even flying 6 are Fighting strawhats, and having way more screentime than King until now. Or the delusionals think that every F6 is more important than king?? LOL

Oda will NEVER waste king like that, he diidnt have any big Focus for odas part, not even bounty, race, face, hibryd,Named atack, nothing.

Oda will give king what he deserves, an Straw hat, and the only one able to fight him , Zoro.
To be clear...im not given a opinion, im given a fact.
Zoro vs King is 100% happening.

:kata:
Surprised Paper didn't liked ur post yet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@playa4321 because Who'Who is an ex CP9, what do you think his motive to join beast pirates?

This means he could be a lone wolf like X-Drake too, but with different motive.
And i wonder if he know CP0 is in the building too.
Definitely isn’t associated with the WG considering he was in level 6. He was also a pirate captain, so I’m guessing he got his ass beat and forced to join.

I'd say within the next 2-3 chapters, Zoro will be fighting King if he's meant to be.

However my main concern still lies with Chopper, Usopp and Nami, along with "who" is supposed to take on Jack, and "if" Page 1 and Ulti are supposed to recover.

These 6 have me extremely curious on what is supposed to happen with these matchups. It seems Chopper is being setup for something new or different (I can't see what else the old man language is leading to lol), but then who would he fight?

Then on top of this, you have the idea that maybe Marco the "Phoenix" and Yamato (presumed to be the "Tiger") face Kaido the "Dragon" to stall for Luffy. But then, who potentially is the "Tortoise"? Is there some hidden/new character we don't know about with this power? What will happen to these characters by the end once they finish stalling for Luffy? Will someone go back down and handle Jack or will Inu be strong enough? Will Chopper do it?

So many questions lol. Doesn't even involve the rest of the Numbers, Supernova, or BM and potentially her crew.

So WhosWho is what everyone wanted Drake to be lol

But I'm not gonna lie.. This definitely hypes me up. Who's not liking good ol Rokushiki and he even implements his swordsman ship into it. His DF design is also pretty cool, pretty mich Lucci on roids.

I don't think it's impossible that he's on 3YC lvl. Only downgrade would be if he has no CoA game, but I highly doubt it, far in contrary to that, Oda now even has the chance to show us how Haki plays into those techs.

Drake and whos who are former government officials, black maria probably is a revolutionary army, sasaki probably is a shipwright from water 7...are Ulti and page one the only one sails the sea coz of pure adventure and do piratey things? Just like luffy? Another point why ulti will join the crew...
:ultimoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.