Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji obviously used haki, he used haki multiple times this arc on many occasions. He was afraid of hurting Black Maria if he used haki to protect himself. There is no good reason to not use it, especially cuz he tanked the attack pretty well, obviously the Raid Suit helped him to absorb the damage but there is no proof of the Raid Suit being so resistant during Whole Cake. It's Sanji the one that is built different
Prove ot

7 downvotes already for just saying zoro will help luffy to face kaido again hahaha those redditors really hate the idea zoro facing kaido but love the one that luffy can magically defeat kaido 1v1

I don't see Sanji full-on losing at this point, after giving Chopper and the alliance courage (Luffy already went and lost after assuring everyone he'd win then Sanji and Momo had to reassure them after that so I don't see a loss being necessary at this point) but I could definitely see Hybrid Queen dominating Sanji then pushing him to use his Raid suit then Hell's Memories.
Luffy and Zoro already lost once before their final fight, I'm sure Oda will do that with Sanji too. Oda wants to break Sanji's will so that he can accept himself as a failure, so Sanji will try to defeat Queen without the raid suit and will fail, after that he will embrace his misery and use the raid suit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy and Zoro already lost once before their final fight, I'm sure Oda will do that with Sanji too. Oda wants to break Sanji's will so that he can accept himself as a failure, so Sanji will try to defeat Queen without the raid suit and will fail, after that he will embrace his misery and use the raid suit.
Jesus christ...

• Sanji stans dream :
Queen = King

• Reality :
:risitasad:
I have King > over Queen for sure. Especially if King is going to be fighting even close to full health Zoro. But using that King moment to do it is virtually the same as putting Bluneo > Jabra for Bluneo neg diffing Sanji on the Sea Train.

Just the fact that Queen is fighting Sanji and King is fighting Zoro is the best King > Queen argument. And the healthier Zoro is the father ahead King is over Queen.

Zoro fans have such intelligence that if you put them on a bird, they forget to fly.

They claim that King was not harmed. Should we laugh with our ass?

They clash Whitebeard's right hand Marco (at least 25 years) and zoro bird brain fans behave Marco lıke a baby.why ? to raise Zoro power.

You wouldn't be ashamed if I spit in your face.
Sanji fans are the most brain-dead retarded dumbasses. Whenever one of you speaks you sound dumb and try to push your agenda.

Queen fought Marco too. He even fought Chopper for nearly 30 minutes. But you claim he was not harmed. Should we laugh our ass at you too?

Queen also clashed with Whitebeard's right hand Marco (for at least 25 years) and Sanji bird brain fans behave like Marco is a baby and claim that Queen was not damaged. Why? to raise Sanji's power and hype him?

See how hypocritical you sound now? smh...stop being a hypocrite.
If you want to talk about damage then mention Queen too because he was more damaged than King.

Status
Not open for further replies.