Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still thinking about it but I really don’t think it’s Usopp
Maybe Nami?
maybe Oda makes Nami able to change wind and atmosphere to make Van Auger miss his shots?
It would be creative!
also both are long ranged combatants so it still works
I think Nami is pretty locked in against Devon since Devon likes to take the heads of beautiful women. I know Robin fits that description too but Nami has always been the one whose looks are such a big part of her character.

Good, because we don’t care
Lol... the numbers are so stupid that they are the ONLY characters in ome piece history that Oda drew them during sihlouette as goofy stupid design

literally every single other character in this show has a badass sihlouette drawing.. except numbers.. they still looked goofy and stupid
Post automatically merged:

I think Nami is pretty locked in against Devon since Devon likes to take the heads of beautiful women. I know Robin fits that description too but Nami has always been the one whose looks are such big part of her character.
Nah... devon vs Yamato

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Boring chapter if you ask me.

I know I know I complain a lot but hear me out.

Jinbe and Sanji fighting panels = let's say somewhat interesting.

Who's Who origin + story = Boring attempt to save already wasted character by Oda. ( Should've happened earlier ).

Chopper healing Zoro = LITERALLY, NO ONE EXPECTED THIS !!!!!

Luffy on his way to be the chosen one.

If I have to be honest. I'm not even disappointed since I expected shit.

Just angry that we still didn't move on from this place at least for few interim chapter between acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.