Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I would hate it if Luffy is a copy of Joy Boy. The only thing they should share is the same will but noting else. I want different characters, with individual designs and different paths.
I'm praying so much that the Gomu Gomu no Mi wasn't Joy Boy's devil fruit.

But it's hard to think of something that would make the WG send a CP9 team with a Rob Lucci level genius to protect, if not something related to the void century. Since from what we know, CP is only used for the biggest shit out there. Rob Lucci team sent to recuperate Pluton Blue Prints and get Robin.

And there's also the fact that Shanks actually attacked their ship, and it could've been for the devil fruit. Because since they were only guarding the fruit, and that was their mission, they weren't meant to go after and attack Shanks at the same time.

if Luffy just gets this shit at his doorstep as a desert on the first chapter, it will be :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

it does unless u dont know how to read

it says body recover at a high speed which means once he fully recover all the bones and then any damage taken from king will also be recovered back to 100% the whole time untill the side effect kicks in

are you not reading ?
I'm hoping this a joke

Luffy The Chosen One lma:suresure:

- D
- his daddy is leader of revos and grandpa Hero of Marines
-VOAT
-underwater telepathy
- next Joy Boy
- prophecy Kid
- the One who will bring the Dawn to world

And now his gomu gomu is special:suresure:

This isnt even special MC Plot level. This is next Messiah lvl shit
Wait what's wrong with this though? Isn't the MC supposed to be the alleged Messiah?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

But it's hard to think of something that would make the WG send a CP9 team with a Rob Lucci level genius to protect, if not something related to the void century. Since from what we know, CP is only used for the biggest shit out there. Rob Lucci team sent to recuperate Pluton Blue Prints and get Robin.

And there's also the fact that Shanks actually attacked their ship, and it could've been for the devil fruit. Because since they were only guarding the fruit, and that was their mission, they weren't meant to go after and attack Shanks at the same time.

if Luffy just gets this shit at his doorstep as a desert on the first chapter, it will be :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I'm hoping this a joke
Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

so delusional u cannot even read what in front of your eyes

Super recovery heal zoro for a perioid of time untill the effect wears off the pain will double

Which means when hes fighting king he will have super recovery so if king lands an attack he will heal instantly every single time

I

Indigo

So the bets are on, is Inu actually gonna end up defeating Jack by himself or will he get neg diff when he'll use his hybrid form (LOL) and get saved by someone else ? :okay:
It would be kinda weird for Inu to defeat Jack alone without Sulong right? considering he couldn't do it for 5 days while resting against Jack that couldn't rest. I'm hoping that isn't the case, i actually like Jack, despite how much he got clowned by Oda.

you stated that Jinbei was fighting WW for an hour. Don't make me go pull up posts
Jinbei has done better in that exchange. He countered more attacks
The same do Jack vs Inu and Franky vs Sasaki and im pretty sure Jack is going to beat Inu and Sasaki probably facing Denjiro+Franky.

In case I never deagree that jinbe didn't fight his crew. I said back then" I think he didn't defeat them " and I was right. Give I still give Jinbe a W for fighting the crew so long? Yes that is actually great feat.
Do I still think Jinbe is WsW lvl or slighty above,yes.
Wsw get more and more hype by Oda, I wouldn't be surprise if he use later even awakened form. I call it since the begin,Jinbe vs WsW going be a great battle.

Explain yourself. Jinbe's feats are far better, and he's fighting someone stronger than Franky's opponent.
WsW>Sasaki

So the bets are on, is Inu actually gonna end up defeating Jack by himself or will he get neg diff when he'll use his hybrid form (LOL) and get saved by someone else ? :okay:
Too late for Inu to swap with anyone else now that the Calamities are about to get their match ups
And from a story standpoint, Inu is THE perfect opponent for Jack

Marco did the same thing queen was about to fire his beam at hyogoro and marco stopped him and made his beam explode in his mouth sanji literally did the same thing this chapter but queen was aiming for tama instead of hyogoro
So how does that in any way negate the fact that he was serving both guys? Are you really trying to hold Sanji up to Marco at this point?

I

Indigo

Wait what's wrong with this though? Isn't the MC supposed to be the alleged Messiah?
One Piece fandom used to shit on Naruto for the same reason, while at the same time saying One Piece would never do that. And they are still saying it's completely different, and this is all because of Luffy, he has all the choices, and there was no destiny, messiah, chosen one involved here.

I would hate it if Luffy is a copy of Joy Boy. The only thing they should share is the same will but noting else. I want different characters, with individual designs and different paths.
Yep. Luffy dont need this CHOSEN ONE plot
He was Just a simply adventure Kid who wanted be free and become a Pirate King. But now for whatever reason he getting all those asspuls

based on only what we know, would you say that the gomu gomu no mi is a special fruit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.