Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's one thing to accept that he was born in that family, and another to think there will be any development where Sanji starts to see Judge as a father figure. We got the opposite of that in WCI, and Sanji's father figure will always be Zeff :milaugh:
I never said he going to accept judge. He going to accept who he is. Vinsmoke Sanji who is Judges son. That doesn't mean he has to be like Judge or like him. He judges Son. Its similar to my hero. Shoto had to accept himself and use his fire side even though he hates his dad.

Getting picked at? Um no... he's in a ride armor. Jinbe is taking bullets to his fucking neck while karate fighting this guy.

Bro why are you taking Ls with these guys, you resemble someone who should know better. Get off the floor before it gets hot

The difference is that not being able to hit Maria or her girls meant his DEFEAT and need for rescue. Get started on your kegels
:kata:
Ok and? He still beat the others while restricted. Didn't Jinbei stay back to defeat these lot? Kaido has had a whole fight and smoke break.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji managed to defeat every male gifter when he was trapped by Black Maria. If anything this makes Jinbei look worse lol
OMG THATS TRUE LMAOO!!

SANJI EASILY BEAT THE GIFTERS FROM BLACK MARIO CREW WHILE BEING TIED UP AND THEN HE ALSO SAID HE CAN BREAK BLACK MARIA HANDS WITH JUST USING COA
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

BUT JINBEI USE COA WHOS WHO NOT EVEN HURT AND STRUGGLE WITH FODDER

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Nah, Ulti looks stronger from her bout with Luffy. He's just using Rokushiki.
He’s significantly larger, which in ancient Zoans means more physical strength. And he’s clearly more mobile thanks to Geppo. And he clearly has significantly more powerful range attacks than Ulti...

And he’s just getting started.

(Although to be fair, Ulti kinda got narratively shafted by having Nami as an opponent and wasn’t really able to be shown going all out in a 1v1).

Status
Not open for further replies.