Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
hes biggest feat is cutting that horn on onigashima, thanks to enma
That's like his 3rd biggest feat atop the roof or something. His biggest feat is replicating Oden's feat on a smaller scale followed by stopping Hakai.

If he doesn't one-shot an Calamity, he isn't on that Rooftop level as that been disprove if Killer even to this point still struggles with Hawkins and he was competing with Zoro.
I don't plan on taking responsibility for the things I've not said. Killer never competed with Zoro. Zoro simply outclassed all his fellow WG members, bar Luffy, in the first round against the Yonko. In certain areas, even Luffy, who's factually leagues above YC-1's, falls short in comparison.

Translation thanks to @PuckTheGreat from Baratie Forum.

Usopp: It's dangerous!! Let's split!!
Sanji: "Collier"
Sanji: "Strike"!!!
Queen: Guooh!!
Queen: You son of a...!! Judge's brat~~!!
Sanji: Don't you dare utter that name again!!
Sanji: Are you also associated with that bonkers research team?

Queen: Are you referring to "MADS"? That was a long time ago
Queen: Look at this glorious bod!! I'm a Cyborg that can conceal just about anything within me
Sanji: That much is pretty obvious already!!!
Beast Pirates: This is bad!! It's Queen's Hybrid mode!!
Beast Pirates: Take your distance!!!
Queen: If you can't win...!! Knowing won't do you any good!!!
Sanji: Chopper, will you be alright on your end?
This is accurate, correct?

I tell you this once:
This is a one piece fanforum. People (including me) are here to enjoy one piece, to have fun together, to criticize some stuff, but overall to have fun together while reading one piece.

you are a disturbance for these people, you just hate and rant on it, insult people which enjoy it, try to make one piece bad in their eyes.

so I say it friendly:
Just leave this forum.
Who is insulting who here ?

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I can’t say what I don’t like about one piece… how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather it’s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?

That's like his 3rd biggest feat atop the roof or something. His biggest feat is replicating Oden's feat on a smaller scale followed by stopping Hakai.

I don't plan on taking responsibility for the things I've not said. Killer never competed with Zoro. Zoro simply outclassed all his fellow WG members, bar Luffy, in the first round against the Yonko. In certain areas, even Luffy, who's factually leagues above YC-1's, falls short in comparison.
Again, if he doesn't one-shot an Calamity, Rooftop feats doesn't count especially in team fight except for Luffy who is going to beat Kaido. Zoro isn't on that tier, he is YC lvl. Don't overhype, Moderator Gold. Your going to be on same toxicity like toxic side if you force something not there.

H

humanbeing

by the way Luffy is not as injured as Zoro. even if he is unconscious he is rubber he doesn't have broken bones. after the water is out he will be conscious again. he might eat some meat and be as good as new :D.

why would zoro fight king if marco is already fighting him. Zoros priority will be kaido again after luffy dropped from onigashima
Zoro can't hang 1vs1 against Kaido at all, and has already trusted Luffy 1vs1.
More likely scenarios than him fighting Kaido again:
King
Big Mom team battle
Orochi+CP0
Smoothie

Zolo

Cope Doctor

thats just blind love for a character.... Luffy was allways supperior on rooftop making Kaido fall dawn more than once in dragon and hybrid and human form.... second was Kid who wrestled dragon Kaido down.... Law whos strattegy put BM out of rooftop and saved the curse of the battle.... Zoro only saved the main fighters most of the time... and thats what support does not the main fighters... in cover pics and else it was portrayed obviouslly that Kid Law and Luffy are the main guys and zoro and killer just support

Who is insulting who here ? Don’t make me laugh

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I can’t say what I don’t like about one piece… how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather it’s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?

Again, if he doesn't one-shot an Calamity, Rooftop feats doesn't count especially in team fight except for Luffy who is going to beat Kaido. Zoro isn't on that tier, he is YC lvl. Don't overhype, Moderator Gold. Your going to be on same toxicity like toxic side if you force something not there.
So Zoro has to one shot now to be in an level that you deny and next what he has to kill opponents to be on younko level

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
lmao what? zoro cutting kaido isnt a feat cos it wasn't in 1 on 1? kaido literally took zero damage until that point tbh. and even luffy wont be able to one shot a calamity (maybe jack) but he'll probably put them down easily though.

Status
Not open for further replies.