Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nice feats for Sanji, pushing yc2 to hybrid without even trying just with a colier shot.
He probably does not need to use his entire arsenal vs this hybrid, lets wait for awakening and the ultimate suicide of queen who is ice demon drug. This will push Sanji to use new moves.:steef:

wow whos who vs jinbe > roof top fights tbh

it has everything good about pre ts one piece fights

back and forth action blocking each others attack showing off new skills

unlike post ts always take turns using attack then end in one shot
I'm Glad Jinbe and Yamato join the crew. Imagine them in the next arcs and movies.

Queen going that fast into hybrid is a let down tbh, so I won't expect much of this boring fight.
I wanna see Kidd + Law vs Big meme update
Yamato vs Kaido update
King vs Marco update
I felt the same ab Laido when he tapped into his hybrid…..boring, too early and a letdown

Both hybrids weren’t even cool lol

can't wait for new mental gymnastic ....

"Shanks attacked a high class WG's ship therefore it's proven he is working undercover for WG"
Tell me one thing

Why didnt jinbe go to shanks for Fishman island protection.?

Why he has to ask big mom?
Not saying he is a snitch
But he is definitely not a good guy

He might be more cruel than bigmom.

The summary is out and based on it we were both right in some ways and wrong in other.

Here's the part of the summary that focuses on Zoro and the medicine:

Miyagi (the goat doctor) says there's a super recovery medicine they use in Zou. It can heal Zoro's body for a period of time but after the effect wears off, the pain will be doubled.

Zoro: "There's no time to think now.
Just give that drug to me!!"

Based on that information, there is time period where Zoro will have enhanced healing/recovery from the medicine until it wears off so Zoro won't immediately feel the side effects of using it. But it doesn't say how long the super healing/recovery will last. It could be an hour or 20 minutes.

The summary also doesn't say if it will fully heal all of Zoro's injuries. I stated that was one of the ways the medicine might work in my earlier post.

That makes alot of sense. It would be like Ulti's ancient zoan recovery powers. It allowed her to recover from Big Mom's attack but she wasn't heal to 100%. That might explain why the pain doubles as a side effect. The injuries don't fully heal. When injuries fully heal you don't have pain.
I am right 100% lol
The time period was not said this chapter but will be clarified in future chapters and Zoro will work on having his Win before it wears off
It is exactly what I stated literally
But I like how you guys now say half right/ half wrong
Lol

Base sanji shows no fear toward queen hybrid . Lol . Sanji will defeat queen mid diff and later will fight cp0 or even do clutch save again . :stealthblack:
It's too soon to claim it's going to be mid difficulty. I'm pretty confident Hybrid shall give Sanji several troubles and Sanji wasn't that far from going all out.

Damn I was hoping that this trio would be like Strausen,Tamago,Amande,Pekoms.... of the Beast pirates,but I guess I was wrong.Only guys that are worth in that crew are Kaido,3C and F5,rest are from the looks of it just straight trash(not counting SNs of course).

We need to adjust our scaling for EoS Sanji seeing how he always mid diffs his opponents once he goes all out.

After he mid diffs Queen he will already be above Marco post Wano, so EoS when he mid diffs an Admiral in the Final War Sanji's strength will be off the charts :hope:

We talking Roger, Whitebeard, the greats. The Zoro vs Roger threads were not trolls after all :eeke: Y'all were just arguing Zoro vs EoS Sanji :stealthblack:

Status
Not open for further replies.