Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about how the Yamato situation will go. Clearly she's not beating Kaido, and clearly she's going to eventually struggle. But when Luffy comes back, will she go and fight someone else (i.e. Jack)? Will she stay and assist Luffy? Will she be defeated for and just assist with smaller things?

The biggest thing for me is it seems very unlikely Inu defeats Jack, or so much so that it doesn't make much sense if he does. He's extremely strong, yes, but should be fundamentally weakened by Kaido, while Jack has the advantage of his fruit and not actually using his hybrid yet.

We'll see, it seems like King will have his defined mstchup before Jack does, unless Inu is actually his matchup lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Who is insulting who here ?

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I canโ€™t say what I donโ€™t like about one pieceโ€ฆ how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather itโ€™s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?
He got canned again:pepecry:

I am curious about how the Yamato situation will go. Clearly she's not beating Kaido, and clearly she's going to eventually struggle. But when Luffy comes back, will she go and fight someone else (i.e. Jack)? Will she stay and assist Luffy? Will she be defeated for and just assist with smaller things?
I think Yamato will play a motivational tool for Luffy. Luffy will see Yamato defeated laying there with bloodied body etc. And the Ace flashbacks will kick in, and then maybe awakening? Who knows.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lemme get this straight, the WG got mad at WsW for losing the fruit but did nothing to Akainu, Goku & Lucci and countless WG officials for not killing Luffy and retrieving the fruit when they had multiple chances to do so:okay:
Lucci needed to run away and hide after events of Enies Lobby.

When it comes to Sengoku and Akainu.

Hmm.

Go and punish dudes who can single handily fuck up islands:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.