Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think that Oda really missed an opportunity with Queen design. His base and, consequently, his hybrid. We could have looked at a cyborg dinosaur that would have been really cool/scary looking...

Page One design should have been a basis and a signal that Oda would have tried to make the most relevant zoan pirates even better, instead...
I really hope X Drake has an other hybrid form, for now he has the worst form of them all

If you show him to someone who doesn't know one piece good luck to guess he is an allosaurus

Maybe Oda plans the story beforehand and knew Jimbe would join the SH's since at least FI :milaugh:
Oda planning? Kinda. I mean you've seen him dabble in explaining Haki, right? But I'm not sure why you're bringing it up.
Lemme get this straight, the WG got mad at WsW for losing the fruit but did nothing to Akainu, Goku & Lucci and countless WG officials for not killing Luffy and retrieving the fruit when they had multiple chances to do so:okay:
That would make sense if they could reliably steal fruit from their victims, like Teach. As of now it's like they're not even telling fleet admirals what the meaning of Gomu is, though.
This shit makes zero sense, why would they get rid someone as strong as Lucci anyway that's fucking stupid, because he lost the condom df to red hair pirates tf was he supposed to do lmaoooo
They can get rid of a Lucci equivalent because they have Lucci. They can get rid of Shichibukai because they have SSG. If you're not doing the job why would they keep you?
Page One has the best hybrid Zoan among all zoans ever introduced
Surprisingly, yes

I already said it, I going to bet with anyone, I say AT LEAST two vs one going to happen.
Either Sanji+Drake vs Queen or Sanji+Apoo vs Queen, but the possibly that Queen fight three of them is very high too, everyone of them has a business with Queen. Sanji because of Judge, Drake because of the early attack, Apoo because of the betrayal and almost get killed by Queen.
Dude drake and apoo are fighting it’s happening Sanji is soloing queen.

There ain't no such thing as a high tier pure swordsman in one piece. People need to stop the bullshit.

Every high and top tier swordsman also has haki and the ability to use other weaponry or hand to hand combat. Mihawk is the world's greatest swordsman and has access to haki and the ability to use other bladed weapons (a knife).

Raleigh has shown the ability to use all 3 types of haki including martial arts yet he us a pure swordsman.

Hel even oden who was a pure swordsman had haki a d had martial arts skills.

Do I need to go on??
CoA+CoO are canonically part of pure swordsmanship through BoAT/ryuo/black blade methodologies of training
CoC is it's own power pool, not trainable and genetic, not part of pure swordsmanship.

Someone with adv CoC is just as strong with a durable Sabo pipe as they would be with a sword, they aren't making contact or use of their blade in a pure fashion.

Remember it was just one attack to put him at this state, Zoro is intelligent he knows that he can’t challenge Kaido. His strongest attack could not even bring kaido to the ground. He knows that he has to fight king although it will be an extreme diff
No, it was a combination attack from Big Mom and Kaido. Technically that's two attacks. Then Kaido hit him on the ground.

Zoro challenged Kaido while in a weak state and did more damage to Kaido than anyone else has done in the war. Stop focusing so much on whether Kaido was knocked down. That's irrelevant. Zoro scarred Kaido a feat only achieved by Oden.

Zoro hasn't shown any interest in fighting King up to now. King will be warmup for Zoro before he returns to fight Kaido. That will will allow him to improve his CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.