Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Tf is kidd lucci gonna do to a 10 plus year younger garp.
I am obviously talking about Lucci killing Luffy and not garp. He killed a bunch of ppl when he was a kid. You really something like the hero of the marines grand child would faze him. He would definitely kill Luffy if that was his mission.

Yeah exactly, Luffy is too strong for wounded YC3 Jack who has been taking Ls nonstop. Jack will be defeated ether by Jinbe or Yamato, and I'm betting my money on Jinbe for like, thousands of reasons. First, both Jinbe and Jack are Fishman, both of them are the third strongest in their crews, Jinbe's fighting style is perfect for Jack, and most importantly it's their epithet: Jack is called "the drought" and Jinbe is called "the son of the seas" like come on, it's pretty fucking obvious.
I think it would be pretty cool if:

- Jinbe vs WsW or Robin/Brook vs Black Maria causes the ceiling/floor to break between the 3rd and 4th floors. Jinbe is directly above them.

- With this, it could be possible that Jinbe passes WsW off to Brook, depending on if he manages to find out Jack is causing issues on the 2nd floor

At this time it's highly dependent on who finds out Jack is a problem and when, if Inu can't handle him. Idk though, Jinbe has been with WsW for 20 chapters now so I am starting to get the feeling it's permanent, which is why I've suggested Yamato for a long while (depending on her rooftop performance)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I thought Hiyori was magically going to show up on Onigashima out of nowhere and heal Zoro? :leohah:
Lmfao tbf the doctor from namis village teleporting in and healing zoro would be less of an ass pull than what's actually happening. No one would ever guess zou had this ancient healing bollocks (that was no where to be seen on zou as they all suffered)

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmfao tbf the doctor from namis village teleporting in and healing zoro would be less of an ass pull than what's actually happening. No one would ever guess zou had this ancient healing bollocks (that was no where to be seen on zou as they all suffered)
someone posted a panel of zoro in zou mentioning how fast the minks heal

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
And how would that conversation go?

Kong: "Sengoku, it seems Garp's Grandson has eating the Gomu Gomu no Mi, send troops to kill him and get the Devil Fruit back."

Sengoku: "No problem sir!"

Kong: "Akainu, it seems Garp's Grandson has ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi, kill him without alerting Garp and the others".

Akainu: "In the name of absolute justice, the son of Dragon will not see next week":kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.