Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lets not turn the OP fansbase into a MHA fanbase were 2 characters cant exchange a single line without being shipped
I don't do ships when it comes to Shonen and I also don't mind ppl shipping whoever the fuck they want as long as kids aren't involved, it's all good.
I have only rooted for a couple once in a Manga and that was Rui & that dickhead from domestic girlfriend. Big let down I tell you:catcry:

thank you for admiting it now admit why u hate sanji
I don’t hate Sanji. Was never a fan of him but I don’t hate him. I like him more than Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Love Usopp he did a mistake but apologized like a man owning up to his mistake and never repeated that shit. I'm with you 100% on Apoo though he deserves it
Apoo is the king of scum

Zoro

Thats fine then but it was a weird way to put it right after some sanji fans were going on about how gay they think zoro is
I don't always check messages above me, what I was saying is:
- Mihawk looks at Perona in a reserved and caring way (could be romantic or just affective)
- Perona looks at Zoro in a loud and cheeky way
- Zoro looks at Mihawk with admiration and dedition
Sort of a triangle

Yeah Zoro could've banged Perona during the TS but Mihawk seems to be the one who cares for her the most, even tho he doesn't show it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't always check messages above me, what I was saying is:
- Mihawk looks at Perona in a reserved and caring way (could be romantic or just affective)
- Perona looks at Zoro in a loud and cheeky way
- Zoro looks at Mihawk with admiration and dedition
Sort of a triangle

Yeah Zoro could've banged Perona during the TS but Mihawk seems to be the one who cares for her the most, even tho he doesn't show it
I see what you mean i dont think mihawk looks at her thay way she sees morias as a father this was revealed in an sbs and mihawk is older than moria is

I actually like sanji more than Trebol.
Trebol, Momo and Tama (because of her devil fruit) are annoying characters.
Usopp and Apoo are my least favourite.
I don’t need to mention the Celestial Dragons... who likes them ?

Kid and Zoro beating Apoo was one of the best things.

I see what you mean i dont think mihawk looks at her thay way she sees morias as a father this was revealed in an sbs and mihawk is older than moria is
Mihawk is like a uncle

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Sexuality can't be copied. And Oda has literally mentioned he is interested. Luffy being asexual is a headcanon. Trying to pass it as canon while the author has mentioned otherwise is weird.
Who said anything about copying sexuality. I said Luffy tends to pick up Usopp's bad habits like ppl do with their close friends. I assume a lot of ppl do this with their friends or is it just my friends:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.