Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how he can become lightning? He can become and control anything the staff can create. The staff can create clouds. Therefore he can control them.
That is what I am saying, how is that even consistent. How is the changing body, staff != its ammos.
Earlier he was cloud and used to eat and throw lighting which makes sense.

You know how he can become lightning? He can become and control anything the staff can create. The staff can create clouds. Therefore he can control them.
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully JAPH share one chapter. Sorry idc about Killer, Dog, Cat, and Lizard
I think it's more likely they get drip fed as Luffy vs Kaido round 3 gets set up.
Chapter also confirms Tekkai = Armament Haki. Jabra ain't the only CP9 who can move with Tekkai.
I think it's more of a jumping attack while tekkai'd a la Blueno rather than smoothly moving while tekkai'd, didn't we see Vergo stack both tekkai and CoA before?

One of the best fights in the arc, lots of haki usage lol, is Who's Who done? Despite that he still in his hybrid, Kaku did the same when he got attacked by Zoro with Ashura, but he was only confirmed defeated right at start of the next chapter.

Looks like Jinbei isn't done yet, if the fight is really over. But in the case of WsW not being his final opponent in the arc, who would it be

WINBE:finally: and with no water source nearby .
Jinbe Just blocked and Who'who started bleeding and maybe a little bend on his teeth ?:steef:
What Can this Man not do?! :lunazing:

His hardening is so strong Who's Who fingers broke even when they were clad in his own hardening ?!!:crazwhat:

Imagine shit he can do in water,when even arlong gets considerably stronger
:akaman:
Damn this page was missing when I read the chapter:tchpepe:

Winbe was just too awesome in this chapter.:steef:
Crazy thing is, people with weaker haki would get their hand ripped off by that Fang flash, remember how op ancient zoans are, even Law hype their power. Pageone with single swing send Sanji across the city, physicalwise these monsters are in a whole new lvl.
Yet even with Tekkai/hardening+Soru+Fang Flash, Jinbe block it and throw him in the ground, Jinbe physical power is build different, many characters would get their hand cut off if they would get hit by that attack.

The thing is WsW offensive power is incredible lethal and strong, but to his worse he face the ultimate defense and hardening monster Jinbe. Everyone else with weaker physical body and haki would be in danger situation if he would get hit alone by Gagan,Shigan Madara or Fang flash.

Jinbe is really build different, now it make sense why Oda cut him off from the strawhats until WCi, otherwise he would be to op, at this point he was probably equal to Luffy back then....

@TheKnightOfTheSea
Greats buddy, you as Jinbe fans must be happy to see this amazing feats of him :).
And im happy too, Jinbe really do a great of work even though I would want to see more water based skills like using a big aura water beam like Hody did. Can still happen though.)

I think it's more likely they get drip fed as Luffy vs Kaido round 3 gets set up.

I think it's more of a jumping attack while tekkai'd a la Blueno rather than smoothly moving while tekkai'd, didn't we see Vergo stack both tekkai and CoA before?
No. We didn't. It was just assumed like everything in this damn fanbase. We've only seen Vergo use CoA and have his CoA hyped.

Given that last Chapter Jinbei used Armament and said "should I call this Iron Body"?

And this Chapter Who's Who says: Iron Body, "and we visibly see Armament", I feel like the fanbase is Gomu gomuing around the obvious conclusion based on a fanmade explanation that the wiki presents as fact.

That is what I am saying, how is that even consistent. How is the changing body, staff != its ammos.
Earlier he was cloud and used to eat and throw lighting which makes sense.
If you want my headcanon explanation Zeus was formerly only a Cloud Homie and after Big Mom sucked out his soul and threw him to Hera he became more malleable and during that time he fused with the tact becoming a Clima Tact compatible Homie so he gained the properties of the tact which also include clouds.

One of the best fights in the arc, lots of haki usage lol, is Who's Who done? Despite that he still in his hybrid, Kaku did the same when he got attacked by Zoro with Ashura, but he was only confirmed defeated right at start of the next chapter.

Looks like Jinbei isn't done yet, if the fight is really over. But in the case of WsW not being his final opponent in the arc, who would it be
I think its his final main opponent
dont see a straw-hat getting another Vs X chapter dedicated to them.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
A fighting chapter! Without Luffy or Zoro! It’s been so long. That’s basically everything I wanted Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One to be. That made me very wary of how the fights will be concluded, this cheers me right up.

Is Oda trying to whittle the numbers on each side down to equal? Would prefer the Strawhats and co overcome great odds, but eh.

Nika the Sun God, lots to think about there. The sun imagery has been seen on the Alabasta and Kozuki flags, and I think on Shandora as well? Nika also looks to be dressing quite like a Shandoran, but with no wings.

Now, slavery of “ancient times.” Did slavery exist prior to the Void Century? Or is this after the World Gov was founded we are talking about.
The Nika/Joy Boy/bring laughter to the world/Luffy connection is quite obvious. That’s more than likely Luffy and Roger’s childish goal. What I’m thinking is that, in the years immediatnely after the Void Century, the World Gov had slaves from the ancient kingdom, to build Mariejois, Impel Down, so on. This story is from them, the people who remembered Joy Boy and the idea that someone would come (Luffy) to inherit his will. So the information exists in two seperate forms- the poneglyphs, for posterity, and word of mouth, which is less safe and prone to corruption.

Also interesting that Jinbei gets pissed when WW starts bringing it up, although WW being a bit of a racist cunt don’t help.

The guard vanishing, hallmarks of Im, the Gorosei and taking away info they don’t like. Curious, was it Impel Down WW was held in, or another prison, that Jinbei was in briefly (like Baroque Works) before being transferred?

That should have broken the helmet so Jinbei can see who he is. I think the fights over, the secret technique has been broken out and Jinbei has proved himself the significantly superior fighter. Definitely proving Jinbei (without much water) to be a Calamity level fighter, cause he beat the strongest Flying Six with relative ease. I was hoping for WW to be stronger and have fought a Calamity equally in the past, but this is just as good for putting Jinbei up there.

In to a stinking time of the year, release wise, with the Olympics and Obon plus Oda breaks. Next few chapters for the fall of Black Maria and Sasaki. I think with this chapter there is six left in the current volume, we might even get Jack down in that time.

Hell, if Oda does the fights rapid like he did in Dressrosa, the last page of this current volume will be a double spread of Sanji beating Queen.
1019- Black Maria
1020- Sasaki
1021- Jack chapter 1
1022- Jack chapter 2
1024- Queen chapter 1
1024- Queen chapter 2, volume ends.

But I think there will be one or two intermission chapters instead.

Either way, pace picking up, which is a good thing. I was worried a few chapters ago that arc fatigue was setting in, it‘s good to see fights getting wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.