Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea his hands now broken makes me wonder as well but if the fight was decided already it wouldn't be a really good writing for this plot especially after introducing a lore and not exploring it at all and just putting a period to it as it was just being introduced.. not due to secrecy which would have left us curious but coz WW is a racist dimwit.. not really a good way to conceal something especially a mythical lore.

Jimbe was more like teaching WW manners and wasn't really bothered about the fight when Ww was being indecent to him.. it would be a nice way to end a character in a fashion that doesn't suit the continuation of their fight on panel.. that has been going on for about an hour ig.. so seeing Ww not posing lethal resistance is meh writing.. in addition i doubt WW himself was serious since he pointed out that jimbe was mad...

but this is just my opinion
I don't think this is the end for Who's Who role and his interactions with Jinbe, but I think he will stay on the ground for a while and their 1v1 is come to a conclusion. We'll see WW again when CP0 will come to finish him, and I can't tell yet how things will evolve from that point and what role will Jinbe have from now on. But all the fights are having place at the same time, so now the attention will move to the next fight (franky vs sasaki perhaps).

Yea WW didn't look serious at all, maybe this is the cause of why he got punished this badly, he was too cocky and not enough focused on the fight.

God Damn, this chapter was better than expected.
You know Who's Who is a real deal when WG sends their best to verify his death. His fang pistol packed much AP than Big Mom's sword swing. CP-0 hyping up Jimbei makes you really think what would've happened if he hadn't shown up in time.
I think Who's Who wasn't imprisoned at Impel Down otherwise it would make a big deal out of him escaping. Or maybe he was and WG hid it, which hypes him even more.
Jimbei getting triggered from S word and dominating the fight afterwards makes perfect sense. Who's Who did just insult his captain's legacy.
Overall, 9/10 chapter.

I don't think this is the end for Who's Who role and his interactions with Jinbe, but I think he will stay on the ground for a while and their 1v1 is come to a conclusion. We'll see WW again when CP0 will come to finish him, and I can't tell yet how things will evolve from that point and what role will Jinbe have from now on. But all the fights are having place at the same time, so now the attention will move to the next fight (franky vs sasaki perhaps).

Yea WW didn't look serious at all, maybe this is the cause of why he got punished this badly, he was too cocky and not enough focused on the fight.
yea i agree.. but if WW is developed upon further and if jimbe turns him into a crucial ally after telling him what he know of Nika the Sun God.
then thing will get interesting

Jinbei vs WsW is how Oda should be drawing fights. I want to know more about Nika. How old is this legend of the Sun God? What connection does Jinbei, Fisher Tiger, and the Sun Pirates have to Nika? Why did Jinbei say that he had nothing to say to WsW? Jinbei I don't care if he's an enemy, I the reader, want answers!

I want to see Sogeking again...really hope P1 gets up
Post automatically merged:

I can't belive there are people assuming Who's Who pierced Jinbe when he literally crushed his own fingers trying to do so.
I can't believe there are people that dont get that Jinbe got hurt at first until he strengthened his armament. It's extremely clear based on how it's done.

I want to see Sogeking again...really hope P1 gets up
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe there are people that dont get that Jinbe got hurt at first until he strengthened his armament. It's extremely clear based on how it's done.
Pls no, I don't mind if Usopp takes out someone else, would be cool in fact.
But I don't want to go backwards and keep worrying that more of these guys are going to regenerate and come back for another round, at this point they should be dumping these ancient zoans into water or cutting their heads off.

Status
Not open for further replies.