Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Sogeking again...really hope P1 gets up
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe there are people that dont get that Jinbe got hurt at first until he strengthened his armament. It's extremely clear based on how it's done.
That's exactly what I am saying; only first shigan was effective because Jinbe was not hardening yet, then he progressively strenghtens his haki until is so powerful that he broke Who's Who fingers

Would have actually rated the chapter 5 stars if Oda would have fanserviced another 2-3 pages to the fight instead of that beginning shit which could have easily been done in one page, same with the CP0, one page to get the point across. You see my standards aren't even high, I rated it 4 stars it had some good drawn fighting pages compared to the gelaber we got from Ulti/Page One

I want to see Sogeking again...really hope P1 gets up

I can't believe there are people that dont get that Jinbe got hurt at first until he strengthened his armament. It's extremely clear based on how it's done.
Nah WW was just poking for fun. Oda was just drawing the lightning because he was bored, and other fairy tales because Jinbei is actually YC 1.3920193098139801

Nice but the tama part is :whitepress: anyway Jinbei performed better but WW is not done he will probably use rokuogan and his sword also it is possible that he has awakening
You're all expecting way too much from a mere side-villain.

Who's Who is done for.

His fingers are broken, his wrists are broken, his skull got crushed and he has simply lost the battle of wills.

He got done in just like other Flying 6 members like Page One or Ulti got done in.

Wsw character really give bad taste, isnt it?
Imo that's the fruit of bad presentation. Im not really think his character fully messed up. But still so confusing

1. He is kinda someone who really eager to chase on something. Looking for yamato so he can ranking up so he can get into calamities rank. But at the same time he realize that there is rat among them. He created some misleading opinion among F6

2. When luffy kid zoro killer running at the live floor, he did not care about "udon escapees". Not really specified that he saw luffy or not. At this point it's still fine. He has priorities on beating drake

3. Then he sent drake to queen. ???. Not so aggresive I guess

4. Suddenly he cares for luffy. ??. He held grudge to him. The build up is so low. He was there sitting waiting for luffy so lazy instead of chasing him. At this point I dont know if he is type of slick aggressive cat or the lazy one

Some resolution
Oda should have gave wsw a panel with him showing angry face hearing luffy's name

That spot is for ulti & P1 hands down
:milaugh:
2 fodders

Haki + Ryuo PU wouldn't be bad.
And technically, hakified plants are not that bad, Usopp just has to grow stronger and has not to act like a god damn coward. For fucks sake, how did this guy survive 2 years in this freaking carnivorous island?!
the plants are garbage man oda shouldve went with a gun like yasopp :josad:
a modified gun that can shoot bombs etc he used pre ts and dials :josad:
haki+bullets:few: to but nah oda gave him plants

Yeah, it further shows just how bad those two ”fights” were.

Hopefully the rest follow the Jinbei vs WW mould, but there’s a worry for the other girl vs girl fight in Robin vs Black Maria.
Maybe they still get up, at least P1. Usopp has received virtually no upgrades this arc. No sogeking return, no elaboration on his observation Haki.

Usopp outclassing a powerhouse like Page 1 (relatively to Usopp) would be excellent imo. Let's see what happens. They can't run around forever, someone probably will end up demolishing the headliners to get to Tama. I could see him standing in their way, whether it's Page 1 or the Numbers

How’s that?

I wouldn’t mind Page One getting back up- Ulti, on the other hand, is exhausted as a villain- but I don’t see it happening.
Usopp line about how Nami “has an amazing power too…” The ellipses make it sound like he’s kinda jealous that Tama and Nami have much more useful powers than him, which would foreshadow him getting a new power. I’m hoping P1 gets back up, goes berserk when he sees his sis badly injured, and Usopp has to unlock CoA so that his attacks can actually damage P1 (foreshadowed back when Usopp and P1 had that brief encounter, before *sigh* BM showed up, and Usopp’s attacks didn’t have pack enough of a punch to hurt P1).

While we’re talking about future matchups. I think it was foreshadowed in this chapter that Jinbe vs WsW may have broken a part of the floor at the end, especially given how some BPs were talking at the beginning about how the floor was falling apart because of WsW’s attacks, so this could lead to WsW falling to the 3rd floor, probably being temporarily KOed, and Brook gets to fight a weakened WsW so that way Brook isn’t stuck third wheeling in Robin vs Black Maria (it’s very clear that Robin is gonna be the main player in this fight, regardless of whether or not Brook sticks around). The main reason why I say this is because I think it’s 99% guaranteed that Jinbe will be fighting someone else in this arc given that WsW only pushed him to mid diff and Jinbe still has plenty of stamina left, so he kinda has to fight someone else unless he plans to just do nothing while the war’s still going on. Given that Jinbe showed himself to be YC3 level in this chapter, I’m thinking that the purpose of Jinbe vs WsW was to weaken Jinbe up a little bit so that he can fight Jack on even grounds, who is also weakened because of fighting the Dukes. If Jinbe vs Jack doesn’t happen for some reason, then I don’t see why Oda would have made Jack a fishman out of nowhere. If Jinbe does end of fighting Jack or someone else, then I doubt that WsW is done for good since it would be odd for Jinbe to be getting to beat 2 of the 9 main BPs while Brook doesn’t get to beat any of them

I think its pretty clear Ulti got way more exposure than Page 1. She's the one who directly fought Luffy, got hit by Yamato, continued to fight Yamato, was the one who singlehandedly hurt Nami and Usopp, got struck by Nami's lightning twice, hit by Komachyo, hit by BMs attack, dodged Nami's gust move and then got hit by Zeus.

Compare any of that what Page 1 did or received (outside of BM's haki punch) and the fact that he has literally zero named moves, and you can see the possibility of him getting up again.

I think Usopp vs Page 1 is worth seeing. Nami vs Ulti really isn't at this point considering Zeus can 1 shot her, but I won't complain. May Chopper gets sloppy 4ths:milaugh: (Kill me please don't do that Oda)

Status
Not open for further replies.