Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking an L on Who's-Who VS Brook/Jack VS Jimbei, aren't I?

Ulti's down but Page One will definitely recover.
Jump back on the Yamato vs Jack train:funky:

Seriously though I personally can't see Oda having Inu defeat Jack without Sulong and alone, especially when Jack hasn't used Hybrid yet.

I also need to see how the fight with Kaido goes. Maybe she ends back down before the calamity fights start.

When Oda wants to, he can do some great choreography in fights, this is a great one so far.

So we're guaranteed to get WsW face reveal, and he wasn't wearing the bull mask when he was on CP, why CP-0 have been able to work with Beast pirates and not notice he's an ex agent.

When WsW says 'Spots!!', we can see many spots of blood in the air, this could be cool looking in the anime:

We saw it with Katakuri, but Jinbe did it was so smooth how he quietly and gradually creeped his armament haki to a spike:

Awesome last quote from Jinbe, he's mad because he feels WsW is too ignorant about the fishman to make such generalizations, so he says if you're going to be ignorantly insulting you better be able to back it up (with strength/fight).

CP-0 question whether WsW will live through the night, "he's facing Jinbe after all". Is there more to this than just that Jinbe is strong. Did WsW perhaps take part in some atrocities to fishman in his past working for World Government?

Maybe CP-0 will try to leak this information to Jinbe, hoping he does the dirty work for them, like Akainu did to Squardo, lol.

Oda really needs to elaborate on his Observation Haki. He can fight page 1, provided he can outsmart him (P1 is dumb as shit). I'd also love to see Sogeking again with more pop green moves.
Usopp’s biggest issue is his fire power, it’s lacking massively for fighters on Vets lvl and above, either a DF can fix that or armament can do the trick temporarily. Or simply both. Outsmarting P1 isn’t enough if your attacks can’t finish the opponent.

Jump back on the Yamato vs Jack train:funky:

Seriously though I personally can't see Oda having Inu defeat Jack without Sulong and alone, especially when Jack hasn't used Hybrid yet.

I also need to see how the fight with Kaido goes. Maybe she ends back down before the calamity fights start.
At the very least, we have hints for you floor theory coming true.

But CP0 agents foretold a grim future for Who's-Who against Jimbei, Who's-Who displayed racism towards Jimbei, and the chapter's title follows the naming scheme pattern.

I just thought Who's-Who matched Brook thematic wise. Who's-Who's design evokes Satan while Brook was literally called Satan.
Post automatically merged:

I was never on the Yamato VS Jack train.

Maybe they still get up, at least P1. Usopp has received virtually no upgrades this arc. No sogeking return, no elaboration on his observation Haki.

Usopp outclassing a powerhouse like Page 1 (relatively to Usopp) would be excellent imo. Let's see what happens. They can't run around forever, someone probably will end up demolishing the headliners to get to Tama. I could see him standing in their way, whether it's Page 1 or the Numbers
Usopp line about how Nami “has an amazing power too…” The ellipses make it sound like he’s kinda jealous that Tama and Nami have much more useful powers than him, which would foreshadow him getting a new power. I’m hoping P1 gets back up, goes berserk when he sees his sis badly injured, and Usopp has to unlock CoA so that his attacks can actually damage P1 (foreshadowed back when Usopp and P1 had that brief encounter, before *sigh* BM showed up, and Usopp’s attacks didn’t have pack enough of a punch to hurt P1).
I think with Usopp everything big for him is being delayed to Elbaf. He had a big role in Dressrosa, he’ll be vital in Elbaf, it does make sense that if someone is too take a step back this arc, it’ll be him.

Plus, him vs Page One, it’s really not had the focus of any of the other fights. The two of them have sort of attacked each other a few times, but it’s not been a big thing. It was quite telling that in a chapter a while back, Nami and Franky shared a doublespread of the two of them attacking Ulti and Sasaki, while Usopp vs Page One got nothing.

kinda the norm, Oda knows better than to introduce a character, then develop and end it in the se chapter..
Exactly. People don't realize that we've barely seen anything from this fight save for the last chapter and change. WsW has done nothing outside of that.

You can justify Jabra's defeat back in Enies Lobby because we physically saw him fight Usopp and then Zoro. You can justify all of the single chapter fights in DR because we saw each and every doflamingo member fight for like 20 chapters I random skirmishes.

Compare any of that to most of the F6. They haven't truly gotten anything until now. Even Ulti has gotten more than WsW in the MANY broken up chapters where we see her fight.

I think with Usopp everything big for him is being delayed to Elbaf. He had a big role in Dressrosa, he’ll be vital in Elbaf, it does make sense that if someone is too take a step back this arc, it’ll be him.

Plus, him vs Page One, it’s really not had the focus of any of the other fights. The two of them have sort of attacked each other a few times, but it’s not been a big thing. It was quite telling that in a chapter a while back, Nami and Franky shared a doublespread of the two of them attacking Ulti and Sasaki, while Usopp vs Page One got nothing.
Let's see if someone intends on stopping Tama's slaves lol. That may force him to fight said person.

Provided Oda doesn't just use Zeus as a broken solution to everything....

Idk, I just think we've waited long enough to deserve every strawhat receiving some sort of focused growth. So far, only Nami and Luffy have received those moments. Jinbe may be the 3rd next chapter if WsW manages to push him more (we'll see)

Edit: On that note, it's clear Jinbe, Brook, Robin, and Franky will show off more. Sanji and Zoro too. Yamato very clearly has more to give. That quite literally only leaves Chopper and Usopp. I fundamentally believe they also need something this arc to justify their growth. Maybe Chopper's extension of monster form is that, but it seems super uninspired atm so I'll wait and see where this old man baby chopper thing goes lol

That based on the assumption that WsW is done and I don't think he is. Spoilers painted a very different picture than the chapter imo
His subordinates already confirmed that he was fighting seriously, so I doubt that WsW was hiding any power up. The fact that WsW attacking Jinbe with Shigan Madara ended up doing more damage to WsW than it did to Jinbe tells you all that you need to know about this fight, regardless of whether or not WsW was KOed. I see no point in WsW getting back up to fight Jinbe just to get low/mid diffed again. There’s no point in writing that

His subordinates already confirmed that he was fighting seriously, so I doubt that WsW was hiding any power up. The fact that WsW attacking Jinbe with Shigan Madara ended up doing more damage to WsW than it did to Jinbe tells you all that you need to know about this fight, regardless of whether or not WsW was KOed. I see no point in WsW getting back up to fight Jinbe just to get low/mid diffed again. There’s no point in writing that
I don't think so.

Jinbe called his resolve half assed. Plus, he's literally still conscious. He's screaming in pain in the last page. I still think there's is more to his character

Let's see if someone intends on stopping Tama's slaves lol. That may force him to fight said person.

Provided Oda doesn't just use Zeus as a broken solution to everything....

Idk, I just think we've waited long enough to deserve every strawhat receiving some sort of focused growth. So far, only Nami and Luffy have received those moments. Jinbe may be the 3rd next chapter if WsW manages to push him more (we'll see)
I think Usopp has had that moment, he just got it before anyone else did in Dressrosa.
He should still do something else, and the good thing about Usopp is he doesn’t need a fight to have a good sniping moment, but I don’t see Page One coming back anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.