Status
Not open for further replies.
WIth no worries:

Asks Queen for help to take out Drake who is not even close to Commander level.

LMAO.

His lore is most forced bullshit ever.

Look I was CP9 like Lucci! I protected Gomu Gomu fruit! I got robbed by Shanks boys!

This is hella force friend.
No its not forced at ALL. Lol

And is not like he wanted Queen help, they both knew about Drake being a spy. Só If they can beat him without getting hurt too, WHY NOT? they have the advantage of number and on their territory, why would WsW put a fair fight for no reason?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, I feel like I give each chapter a fair shot to thrill me…but I don’t see anything redeemable about this installment in the spoilers. This Sun God shit is confusing and shoehorned into the worst possible place, Who’s Who is rapidly becoming boring even with the CP-9 connection, and as much as I love the guy, ending the chapter with Jinbe’s new move makes this lead balloon of a chapter fall with a predictable thud. Can already tell this will be one to speed through during a future binge of Wano/OP :kriwhat:

H

humanbeing

the Alabsta and the kozuki flags have sun symbols , that goes for the sun pirates too and for the strawhats pirates since their ship name is the thousand sunny , the figure head is a lion that is mistaken for sun and for Luffy is the real Sun God, who will free the slaves.

I like Wsw but his backstory and escape from Impel down is a bit unconvincing to say the least.

>Saw Luffy's strawhat at the beginning of the raid,but had no reaction at all.
>Now gets triggered by the hat and is his principal driving force to oppose the strawhats.

>Could've escaped Impel down before but didn't.
>Escapes because his history guard professor suddenly disappears and wants to check up on him or something.

Smh,Impel down is becoming Udon or something?

- Chapter 1,018 : "Jinbe Vs. Who's Who".
- Tama becomes the target of Kaidou's subordinates.
- The Gifters and Shinuchi will be in charge of protecting her.
- Tama and Nami go on Speed's back (Usopp goes behind asking to be allowed to climb).
- Nami tells Zeus that they are now "companions".
- Zeus is very happy.
- CP-0 analyzes the battle after the last change.
- CP-0 also mention Who's Who.

This chunk of the chapter doesn't advance the story at all nor does it bring us any new reveal

- The rest of the chapter is Jinbe vs. Who's Who.
- Who's Who blames Shanks for stealing the Gomu Gomu no Mi.

- In addition to having eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi, Who's Who is angry with Luffy for wearing Shanks's (Straw Hats) hat.
- Who's Who heard the story of the legendary warrior "Sun God" from a guard, he was related to slaves.
- Thanks to that story, Who's Who was able to survive in prison (in the image we see the silhouette of the warrior).
- The guard who told Who's Who the story disappeared, so Who's Who decided to escape from prison in case he they did something.
- As captain of the Taiyou (Sun) Pirates, Who's Who asks Jinbe if he knows anything about this story, being a pirate gang of ex-slaves.
- At the end Jinbe uses a new attack against Who's Who.

And this part is basically convo cut short and Jimbei using new attack to seal the deal
OMAGAD, GODA, ALL BOW DOWN TO THE GOD OF ALL MANGA, GODA....GODA...GODA! GODA.... please take a break after every 2-3 mid chapters drawing gifters and Tama, and mixing your breaks with the WSJ for no f*cking reason, GODA GODA GODA!!!

I like Wsw but his backstory and escape from Impel down is a bit unconvincing to say the least.

>Saw Luffy's strawhat at the beginning of the raid,but had no reaction at all.
>Now gets triggered by the hat and is his principal driving force to oppose the strawhats.

>Could've escaped Impel down before but didn't.
>Escapes because his history guard professor suddenly disappears and wants to check up on him or something.

Smh,Impel down is becoming Udon or something?
Impel Down was never mentioned. There are tons of prison in OP.

The spoiler provider really left out an important part. So many discussions will turn out void by thursday.
Lebrent = Sun God :steef:

People still haven't realized that Tama is the best thing that happened to this raid.
If not for her we would have had Gifter n°43 + Gifter n°76 + Gifter n°97 vs Samurai n°128 for 2 chapters with the samurai backstory, and then we move on to another Gifters vs samurai fight.
Tama spared us this random focused fights.

The only issue is that it took too godamn long for Tama to do this shit.

But remember without her the arc is spent on more fodders and much longer

Blessed be Tama :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.