Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ehhh, it's a fan theory that they must encounter and fight each other.

Blackbeard was aiming for something that leaked from the Reverie (imo it was Pluton's location). Nothing implies Shanks has anything to do with that.
Still even if BB is not going to encounter Shanks.

Shanks must make a move.

Would be weird if Oda left him hanging.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
You all look silly with your empty threats about stopping giving One Piece support
First like addicted junkies crybabies will never drop the series
Second they never supported the series financially anyway
I did buy OP merch and i support any series i follow. If not by buying physical forms then digital ones.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
You all look silly with your empty threats about stopping giving One Piece support
First like addicted junkies crybabies will never drop the series
Second they never supported the series financially anyway
How can you state that they do not support the series financially?
:wonderland:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Well the good news is Oda did technically hype Shanks making his move during Jump Festa. Now everyone is just waiting for the damn act to end lol so we can see it.
Oh Jump Festa hype ups.

Like Sabo will... Hancock will... and Vivi will...?

:believe:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
I would be extremely happy if Jinbei could just one shot Who's Who.
Think we all would be, if only because it would mean we could move on to more important thingsโ€ฆlike Oda suddenly revealing eighteen more โ€œlegendsโ€ out of fucking nowhere that all indicate how special Luffy is. Did you know the Celestial Dragons have passed down a myth for centuries about the dangers of fornicating with a rubber asshole because it might actually be the reincarnated spirit of their mortal enemy? That the Marines also tell new recruits to be careful whenever putting on a condom, because it could end up smashing the oligarchy while maintaining your erection? Even the Revolutionaries, those brave freedom fighters, are aware of the pitfalls of banging sex dolls; one of them could be the leaderโ€™s sonโ€ฆ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.